The Canterlot Cafe 315 members · 1,706 stories
Comments ( 75 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 75

Might as well try this.

Hi. I'm TheFictionAddiction, as you can tell by my username. As you might guess, I'm rather addicted to fiction, particularly the good kind. Though, I have a few other addictions. Like alcohol. I rather like alcohol.

My main hobbies are writing, reading, watching a few cartoons, and exercising (these makes me not feel so bad about the alcohol). I play some video games, but not much. Also, [insert edgy quality here to sound like an interesting person.]

I'm working on two major projects right now. The Wayfarers, a really big story that's going to consume my soul and leave a hollowed husk, and a novel. A few short stories here there, but they're non-pony.

Anyway, this post has become longer than I meant for it to be.

Queen of Fools
Group Admin

I'm the founder. Hi!!

5292889 Hello. I've never made the acquaintance of a founding mother before. Tis an honor.

Queen of Fools
Group Admin

5292893 Now don't try seducing me mister! I am a married woman!!

*Slaps you across the face*

(But if she says that you can join in, that's another story)

5292912 Well... Alright then. I'll take that slap graciously and will hold you to your word.

Queen of Fools
Group Admin

HOW dare you insinuate that I, a proper lady, would EVER concent to ANYTHING so barbaric!!

(If at any point you hear me say the word 'no' that just means switch to the riding crop)

5292923 :rainbowlaugh:

Dually noted. Things only get interesting once the leather comes out.

Queen of Fools
Group Admin

You've got it all wrong love.

Things only get STARTED when the leather comes out.

Guess I should've introduced myself earlier here. Name's Batbrony; been on Fimfiction about 3 years now and admin Poniverse's own Fimfiction group here:

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/204078/poniverse

As one can probably guess from my avatar, my favorite fandom is superheroes (I don't say comic books because, ironically enough, I don't really read them... despite having an extensive knowledge of comic book history, but I'm weird that way), and my sole story to date is my ambitious (and slow-going) attempt at doing a Batman/MLP crossover that actually does both properties justice (and it's really more of an adaptation than crossover). Anyways, this seems like a pretty chill place to chat every now and then, pretty laid back and all, I like it so far.

Queen of Fools
Group Admin

5292931 Rudeness!!

Can't you see that I was using my INCREDIBLY subtle charms too lure this man into my bed?!?!

5292928 A person after my own heart. Very glad I stopped by.

5292934 :rainbowlaugh:

Quite rude indeed. I do believe I was in the process of being wooed. :trixieshiftleft:

My apologies milady, your charms are so subtle they completely passed over my own head. Teach me in your ways, that I might woo a special somepony of my own. Our fun shall then be doubled! :raritystarry:

Sir, I have done you a dishonor by interrupting the time-honored seduction ritual. How might I make it up to you? :moustache:

Queen of Fools
Group Admin

As fun as it would be if I kept up this game of ours, I now have a date on Skype!!
(Sorry, but thine fun shall then be halved!)
I will now ask out my Skype date!!

Do you have a Skype?

Well, I can tell you it won't be pleasant. It's going to require a substantial amount of lubrication and leather restraints.

Or a simple peek at my story, The Wayfarers, would be cool too. :twilightblush:

5292946 I don't have one, sadly, but I'm seriously thinking getting one just for reasons like this. So perhaps later then.

Good luck on the date though!

Ah, I'm afraid to say I don't bat for the same team, if you get my meaning. :raritywink: Although the rest of what you mentioned is something I wouldn't mind trying out sometime, but that's a whole other conversation entirely. :twilightsheepish:

So I suppose I'll just have to try to make time for your fic at some point if I can. Have a pleasant Skype chat, and don't have too much fun... oh who am I kidding, one can never have too much fun. :trollestia:

Hi hi, not much to introduce... how about... It's me?

5249308 I'm Blabideeblah. My biggest hobbies include listening to music, playing it myself, video games, learning foreign languages, and getting into fights with random people on the Internet. I'm normally a silly, zany person, but I tend to get abrasive and even insulting if something about you rubs me the wrong way or I disagree with you on something.

Hello, all! Glad to join the club!

Some of my favorite things (in no particular order):
Happy cartoon horses ponies
Dungeons and Dragons
Thinking
Eating
Telling others what I think

You know, just the basics.

Hello, I'm Jongoji, author of the Jongojiverse side of MLP. I like dinosaurs, and I love to play video games, watch TV, and watch movies. I am currently studying digital animation at Missouri Western State University. My digital artwork can be seen at Deviantart. It's a pleasure being here.

Don't mind me ill be watching everyone while sipping tea mixed with coffee and maybe some sugar and milk if I'm feeling like it

Comment posted by LyraAlluse deleted Dec 19th, 2020
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 75