The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,309 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Sup ladies and gents! We've hyped it, we've talked it up, but now we're actually doing it! So, get ready, ask some questions, and come Sunday the 24th (special time of 10pm -5gmt), we're gonna shitpost about Bronycon and how much we hated loved meeting some of you!

To everyone:
1) What's your funniest anecdote from Bronycon?
2) What can you tell me about enemas, and wine glasses?
3) Do you like these surveillance photos I took while secretly following you all around?

To Priesty:
1) Of all the memes that have been made of you post-Bronycon, which is your favourite?
To the Snumortal:
Α) Do you have any more Snunecdotes?
B) Was it fun rooming with the Barcast?
Γ) How many times did you Despaaair during the con?
Δ) What madness possessed the Barcast to never have you on a cast before now? :raritydespair:
To the Sadcast Ravvij and Enigma:
1) Out of ten, how sad were you during Bronycon?

1. i need to know for a friend how do you get in contact with the elder ones of Eldritch origin? (Don't worry we're just working on the power lines)
  2. how does one properly work on power lines that warp time and space as we know it ?
  3. yes or no ?
  4. You all are in fun sized horse hamlet what is your group plan and what do you do?
  5. do you even praise bro ?

\ [+] /

placeholder...

for a damn week. I got nothing. Just ask them what's the best food you can buy at Bronycon or something.

Poit.

I want a full recap of everything. I'll get that throughout the whole stream though. So, give me a short-ish recap on the whole thing, since I wasn't that. *cri*

I'm hungry because I ran out of food yesterday and have been too too lazy to go buy more. So, I'm gonna ask what nobody else will. Obviously, food had to have been eaten. What was the best food each of you ate? Make my mouth water.

Plushies in Bronycon. Tell me all about them. As much as you can.

What was your favorite part of the whole con? The people, the panels, the food, the whatever else?

Enigma, Ravvij. Tell us about the amazing time you had. At home. Alone. Well, neither of you are in. Okay.

More coming. Possibly. Probably not. Who knows?

Best panel you guys attended?
Best thing about the con in general?
Did many people recognise any of you?

Did you guys bring a closet to put Priest in?
How much Cadence smut, err, I mean art did Priest buy?
How many people did Pencil manage to make feel uncomfortable?
What was it like not having Enigma around as a punching bag?
Are enemas your fetish, Anon?
On a scale from 0 to ∞, how gay are enemas?
On a scale from 0 to ∞, how gay are sleepovers with Pencil and Priest?
How many Nazi Roman salutes did Flam give to people?
How did people react to Milk's beard?
Did Snu sing or play any Snusics at the con?
What was it like meeting Anzel and Crystal? Did you manage to corrupt QnB?
Did you miss us pestering you with shitty and stupid questions?
Did I manage to do such to make up for this absence?

For Fallout: Equestria Sadcast:
What is Fallout: Equestria?
How sad were you guys about not being able to go?
Rav: Blackjack and Littlepip get into a fight, who would win?
Enigma: Have you found a way to not get crabs from sleeping on a bed?
Alex: No questions for unpaid interns, sorry.

It was awesome meeting you guys, though I do have to ask...

Who was the cringiest person in any of your meetups?

Did we meet? I forget.

DumbDog
Group Contributor

Milk, why are you such a gaylord?

To flutterpriest : Anonpencil suddenly has enigma's face and voice. Deep down she is still the same person. Does it affect your relationship?

To anonpencil : You suddenly have enigma's face and voice. How does it affect your daily life.

To snu : You are enigma, apparently, anonpencil has your voice and face. You wish you had switched with hers as you now have no face and can only growl to express yourself. At least, it's all that you've lost... wait... you're also lacking a testicle... Is it still better than mexico?

To milk : Today, you woke up and found out you had a new testicle. Snu doesn't seems to mind. Are you cool with it and is this your fetish?

To flammenwerfer: today was really hot. You don't remember sweating this much ever. Especially from your back it's never been that wet before. What is wrong with your body?

Name the stranger stuff at the con you saw that made you pause for a moment.

How many of the people who write here did you meet that looked like they could do well in a fight?

I love Majin Seekyoh, tell us a story about him at the con.

Anyone:
Did you get crabs?
Any hotel party stories?

Pencil
How about that Shakespearicles guy you met?

Priest and Pencil:
1. How 'bout that panel, eh?

Hey guys, question time:
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
why can't our mind tell the difference between hungry & bored?
In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
Do penguins have knees?
If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
And lastly, does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

I don't have a question—I just want to insert into the chaos that is your fanbase, a shoutout of love for having gotten to hang out with y'all. :heart:

1) Did the Barcast join this year's orgy at Bronycon?
2) If next year's orgy was directed by Crystal Wishes—would you attend?

3) Did Milk ever sneak someone wearing a Scootaloo costume back to his hotel room?
4) Which was the cringiest 'bad pun' moment from Flutterpriest?
5) How many youths did Anonpencil manage to corrupt in total?
6) Did you all leave Snu to play in the ball pit when you were too tired of him?
7) Flamm is too much of a nice guy—did you discover any juicy dirt on him?
8) Did you all manage to turn Sixkiller into a proper American?

9) Who was the most adorable—TheMaskedFerret or Monochromatic?
10) If you could bring someone back with you from Bronycon—who would it be?
11) And the biggest question of them all—who had the biggest gastrointestinal issues?

Potatoes don't seem relevant this time.

i has

Just to suffer?

This one if for Milk, Priest, and Enigma. From most wanting to fuck to least wanting to fuck, who would you fuck in the cast?

>not inviting me
u fucs

To everyone,

What was the best/worst part of the con?

Would you get drunk with best drunk pone?

Anyone get lucky?

To everyone but Enigma,

How often did you want to deny knowing him? Did he embarrass any of you more so than normal?

To Engima,

Did you behave? I bet you didn't you little toerag!

To everyone again,

:heart: You fucks. Sorry, couldn't stay up for the stream sleep needed because work.

hey guys sorry for being late. but heres only a few things.
1. what was the most expensive thing you saw on sale? I'm curious that's all.
2. who would be the one(s) to have a "wingboner" if any of you had wings?
3. what would you guys do if you went and was able to do magic to anyone besides enigma?
4. what was the r atio of guys and girls at the con? I heard its more guys than girls.
5. what the weirdest pony plushie that you saw or bought that looked so good it should be real?
6. Pencil: besides coke and pizza pony, what two would you eat out if the could regenerate? also what is the best ship of food ponies besides the two I said not to choose?
7. pencil, why should pineapple should not be on my pizza, cause I like it on a Hawaiian pizza. also pineapple is good and warm until the juice is gone, then it is crap and ruined. also what else should not be a topping?
also have a nice night I might be asleep by then. dreaming of normal and anthro ponies lately.
Pencil: have you seen a food pony plushie yet or at least art work of one on sale? if so what was the pony?
(I want a food pony plushie now :/ )

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23