Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Had the idea twilight feels like being a Alicorn is a curse
Because she is going to outlive her friends and family
And how she hard being a princess

And rages at Celestia to change her back

Celestia how ever is conflicted
And there is no way to turn twilight back

7863185 I wrote a story about Twilight spending an eternity trying to prevent her friends from dying:

TPrincess of Friendship
After Twilight’s stream of successes, she’s confident that nothing can go wrong. Is she due for a lesson?
Bad Dragon · 5.4k words  ·  290  46 · 7.9k views

As for the demand to be changed back:

That song gave me the idea 🤣

7863192 Maybe you'll like this one as well:

I know in this video she has a spell cast on her so that she can become a unicorn again, but it didn't turn out so well in the long run.

I've written two stories like this.

Uh, bro
You are quite literally
A decade too late with this idea

Being entirely fair "becoming an alicorn" is not among the most realistic or practical of life goals. Even Rarity when she had aspirations of princesshood didn't imagine herself as an alicorn. FiM is also the sort of story where aspiring to alicornhood goes hand in hand with overreaching ambition and makes one apt to evil - hence all the alicorns we know about (including Cozy Glow, briefly - whatever magic the Bewitching Bell worked was its own doing and not so specifically according to the intent of its wielders) were either natural or made by happenstance.

(including Cozy Glow, briefly - whatever magic the Bewitching Bell worked was its own doing and not so specifically according to the intent of its wielders)

That's just messed up if you ask me. :/

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9