The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37
Krass McWriter
Group Admin

First off, the rules.

1. THIS IS A SAFE ZONE
2. What SAID here STAYS here. No dragging this stuff elsewhere OR ACROSS THREADS to bash users.
3. You don't have to RESPECT the choice or lifestyle, you just cant BASH it.
4. Try to avoid thread spam m'kay?
5. Address people how they want to be addressed. Say if I was born a girl and I told you that I was and Identify as male, despite not taking any steps to become so, you will call me "he and him" and all that.
6. No Bashing, Insulting or otherwise intentionally infuriating others.
7. Please read a post/thread/event in its entirety before posting on it. Not really a banable offense, but it helps avoid shenanigans.
8. rules are subject to change and updates, so check periodically.

You can PM me any violations.

So yeah, I'm basically announcing that I'm going to be less lenient here and actually present. As you can tell from the rule set, certain behaviors will not be tolerated. Anyways, I hope to bring this group back to some form of activeness that isn't reliving drama!

Have a nice day,
-Krass

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

The rules are clear, the bullshit is over.

what isn't clear?

I'm actually... well, I'm not sure if I believe you. Please don't ban me...
Edit: Just ignore me. *Takes a sip of Whiskey* I am kind of tipsy.

1972696. Wow. What the hell did I miss to cause this?

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

I'm okay with implementing this as a model, so long as it's understood that the admins won't knee-jerk exercise their power.

This sucks, I'm going to start a new, better conversion bureau group.

Did I miss something, or was this just out of the blue as I thought it was?

Yeah, I'm a bit curious as to what brought this up now too. :rainbowderp:

What happened this time

With blackjack! And hookers!

You mean my TCB group I made.

Yeah Krassy, 'sup with the new rules? I'm not keeping up with the new threads, but something big must have happen to imput these.

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

I just got tired of everythread turning into past dramas, the most recent offender being the thread concerning chatoyance blocking people.

We do not need almost 300 posts to describe this and after like, the second post, it was all just whining about the drama the occurred when Chatoyance was demoted to half-op and her conduct.

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

Long overdue really.

1972696 is a faggot.

USER BANNED FOR THIS POST

O.o

I see. Well, I actually thought we got a good deal of actual discussion out of that thread, but ok. :rainbowlaugh: Carry on then!

:rainbowhuh: I'm trying to read the rules (I'm suspecting it's basically saying 'Don't start shit'), but I can't help but wonder who the hell downvoted you.

1974316 In fact, forget the group!

Me... not really, someone probably.

Naughty little liar. :raritywink: Rarity's going to pu-nish you.

>marshmallow horse punish
>not braeburn
git bettar

Like I said, it's punishment. You get Marshmallow-ment and not your Brea-Burn.

2. What SAID here STAYS here. No dragging this stuff elsewhere OR ACROSS THREADS to bash users.
3. You don't have to RESPECT the choice or lifestyle, you just cant BASH it.
5. Address people how they want to be addressed. Say if I was born a girl and I told you that I was and Identify as male, despite not taking any steps to become so, you will call me "he and him" and all that.
6. No Bashing, Insulting or otherwise intentionally infuriating others.

One would assume that everyone knows these basic rules. The internet can be a terrible place...

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

You'd be surprised.

So, uh... if I'm spiritually a lemon (which I am) and I want people to address me as such, can I actually make them call me 'Miss Lemon' and they'll have to do it? Because that's, like, all of my dreams.

3789110 This ended 55 weeks ago...

3789705 Nah, I would just think they might have posted newer stuff.

Damn. I was getting hyped for anarchy there.
Guess I'd better put the flaming stick and rag down. And put a shirt back on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37