The Mighty Lunar Republic 1,029 members · 663 stories
Comments ( 101 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 101

*a monochrome version of rainbow dash rose from her shadow with her mark being a shroud with Dash's mark on it in monochrome.*

"I know where he is he's at stallingrad. And nice to meet you cloud I'm monochrome shroud a unique shade created by twilight eclipse from rainbow's shadow. The other bearers also have shade counterparts. Any way I heard the guy is holed up with traps so we are going to bypass them with my talent" said shroud as she shared a smirk with rainbow.

2501524 Really? I can tell we'll get along well... Now, lets get that little bastard and make him pay... *His wings shot out from his back as he gripped the Halberd in his claws tightly* Lets go... *He flew up into the sky, waiting for Mono*

The two look a like smirked and flew off with flarewing as the aerial scouts while fluttershy suddenly smirked and pulled out a bit of hair that came of black when he was knocked out and whistled as around seventy Timberwolves appeared.

"Track the pony with this scent he harmed our princess" said fluttershy with fury hidden in her tone as she smiled falsely.

'Note to self don't make fluttershy mad' thought GH.

Applejack and the rest marched following the wolves while GH couldn't help but him the theme of jaws. They soon found the house and shroud created a rift the turned everyone into 2d shadows that went through the cracks of the doors and soon GH spotted the traps glad that they are flat to the ground and not tripping the tripwires. The entered the bunker and rose surrounding black.

End of the line bastard"

Comment posted by Gamer Script deleted Jan 2nd, 2014

*Cloud walked into the bunker and grabbed the brown unicorn by the neck, pulling him close enough that the emerald flames from his mouth and nostrils were almost burning his mane* You are in so much fucking trouble that you don't even know... I could honestly just burn you alive now... But Princess Luna said she and Celestia would figure out what to do with you... Too bad I was given no opinion in the matter... *he pulled his clawed hand back in a fist* anything you wanna say to this little twerp before I knock his lights outta his skull GH?

"Yeah twilight sparkle is OK and will be the one to Administer your punishment when we get back to our capital in the eclipse mountains. You forgot ponyville was destroyed in the solar - lunar civil war ten years ago. Why do you think ponyville was moved to the eclipse mountains."(I'm currently writing a fic about this I renamed the capital Eclipsonia.)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 101