The Lunaverse 2,573 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 5987 )
  • Viewing 5,801 - 5,850 of 5,987
La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Happy birthday!

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Happy birthday, man. I'll be turning 37 on the 24th myself. Not sure where the time goes.

Genshin Impact runs pretty well on my PC, but I don't know your setup so not sure if that's a viable option for you.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

So it's my birthday and I'm now 42!

Welcome to the club.

Here's your membership card, the perks are... well, there aren't any, but it's always good to have company I suppose. Us old fogies might as well stick together, someone's got to keep these whippersnappers in line. :twilightsmile:

Oh, and to make it official... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :pinkiehappy:

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Thanks! If you wanna ask me something, you've got about 4.5 hours to get a question into my blog. ;)

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

I'd consider it, but I'm terrible at thinking under a time limit.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Happy birthday! Almost missed it but I think we're in the same time zone and it's 11:28 where I am.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Thank you. We are and I wouldn't have minded if you were a bit late. ;)

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I'm moving this Friday and I feel a bit... stressed. The move itself is gonna be something, though thankfully I'm gonna have movers. I dunno how the cats will handle it, and then AFTER the move itself...

Just unpacking is gonna be a PAIN in the butt, for sure, but also... I'm gonna have more responsability, I'm gonna have to clean more often, and living is gonna get just a bit more expensive...and the internet isn't gonna be on until the 24th...joy.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Good luck and take care.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

I hope it goes as well as possible for you.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Well, it's happening tomorow... I hope I can sleep well tonight, I think it'll be an exhausting day, I got SO much stuff... I feel like I'm gonna be up to my ears in boxes for monthes.

I'll see you guys when I have internet again and I'll tell you how it went! Have fun!

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Eye of the Tiger, Fizzy! Eye of the tiger!

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I'm back online! It wasn't so bad, aside from the bed frame needing to be taken apart further to fit in the stairs... I got most of my boxes emptied by now, and the cat is getting used to our new digs. Only issue is IKEA doesn't have all the furniture I need in stock and it's a bit annoying but it's only my office.

I'm not in any big hurry, it's not like I can have people over.

and RK I saw you got on Equestria Daily, dunno if I told you congrats for that yet?

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Welcome back! And thank you. I'm quite proud and humbled it got accepted. :D

It's also got a TV Tropes page.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/WhereNoPonyHasGoneBefore

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Glad that your move was smooth.:twilightsmile: Out of curiosity, you're still in Quebec?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Congrats! I hate moving. I've done it way too much in my life.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

So my cluster of condos doesn't register properly on the Domino's Canada website... boooh! I have to CALL the pizza place like a caveman!

I had a time in my life where I moved too much too, so I stayed in my previous appartment since 2008! I wasn't going to move to another rental place for sure.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

So my cluster of condos doesn't register properly on the Domino's Canada website... boooh! I have to CALL the pizza place like a caveman!

In MY DAY! :p

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Hard to believe we're now only a week away from release of Cyberpunk 2077.

Just checked out the new photomode trailer, and have to admit, this might be the first game where I actually play around with such a feature:

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Happy Christmas, everyone!

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Merry Christmas!

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin
RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

7400939 7400997 7401229
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Hope everyone had a good day in their own way.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Merry Christmas, and may 2021 be far better than 2020 for us all.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Oh it definitely will be, mark my words.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Let's not jinx it.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Of course.🤘

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all!

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Happy new year everybody!

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

There's only one way to celebrate the end of this year...

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Happy new year!

La Vallett1
Group Contributor
Rixizu
Group Contributor

Happy Holidays and New Year everyone. Does anyone have any interesting plans for this new year? Like a cool new writing project or something?

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

That is the only appropriate response to this shitshow of a year.

Making it to 2022. That's my big plan. :p

vazak
Group Contributor

Sup ya'll, stepping in to wish everyone a belated happy new years, sorry for the extra radio silence, its been, well its been 2020 XD, Here's hoping we all get something we've been looking forward to in this coming year, big or small, personal or professional and beyond, 👍

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

its been, well its been 2020 XD,

That can explain so much. ;)

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Indeed, been in the same boat myself, and wishing everyone an even more belated Happy New Year.

May 2021 prove to be a better year for all of us.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Exciting news! I finally finished the first draft of a novel I've been working on. It's different from the first one I've mentioned before. That one is still cooking because it requires a lot of rewriting. Thankfully, this one won't require as much work for its second draft.

I've been writing it for about a year now and I'd like to share it with you guys. It's inspired by DnD and epic fantasy stories. One of my favorite genres. It's about a half-elf named Inwë who's found herself completely naked in a frozen wasteland with no clue how she got there or how she'll survive her hostile new surroundings without anything to aid her.

I'd love to hear some feedback if any of you are interested in reading it. Talon's been helping me with it, but I'd like to hear what you have to say also. The first few chapters are a little rough, but I improve a great deal later. It's called Frozen Abyss. Which is a placeholder, because I'm terrible with coming up with names. I'm come up with something better later. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

Story.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Congratulations on finishing it! I'll try and give it a look-heading to work in about three minutes, so a little pressed for time. ;)

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Huh... so apparently one of my stories got "scouted" now too.

Not that I have any reason to complain. Mostly I'm just surprised that apparently no one at EQD bothers to to inform authors... that and I still remember way back when the Lunaverse started and despite RDD's stories regularly getting featured over there we had trouble getting recognition for a the rest of the setting because EQD didn't want to list derivative stories by different authors, or some excuse like that.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor
RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Well, congrats on that. I too wonder about this 'scouting' thing.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

That's pretty cool, though. I've thought forever upon the notion of trying to submit something to EQD, but never figured any of my stories really hit their standards.

vazak
Group Contributor

Eeeeey! Belated grats!

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Well, tomorrow's the first of February. I'm restarting writing then after taking January off to recharge my batteries. Wish me luck?

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Best of luck. I took a similar break for December, so I know it can take a bit to get back up to speed, but breaks like that are also necessary from time to time.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Aye. I'm already chomping at the bit to write today, so I think it helped. ;) I hope yours helped you, Vex. :)

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Are you continuing an old story, or starting something new? I'm curious what your brain has brewed up this time.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

😉

All seriousness, I've posted a new chapter to a fanfic thread at Space Battles, am almost done with another and might take a crack at my Bangles fanfic. I've written about 1300 words tonight and the night is young for me! One of the perks of working the overnight shift at work. :D

• Viewing 5,801 - 5,850 of 5,987