School for New Writers 5,016 members · 9,689 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I can't believe I have to make a lecture on this. You're all fucking idiots...

Okay, let's begin. Kind of.

I'm doing these things once a day now. I seriously care more about my lectures than I do my stories.

Here, have a lecture-

Shut the fuck up, me. This isn't Equestria Daily.

So, today's topic is names, since every author on this website is a preschooler who doesn't understand this already.

(I swear to fucking god, if you I have to tell you what a name is, I'll rip out you anus through your mouth and feed it to a fucking pigeon.) So, my PMS out of the way, let's get into this lecure. (I like to get rid of the T in words that in -ture. Big whoops, wanna fight aboot it? (I also like to replace the U with an O whenever there's a -ou-. (Nobody cares. Get the fuck on with it, me.)))

So, let's talk about specific names, since I have no idea what else to do. Here's a handy quick-start guide for idiots:

-Rainbow Dash's name is two words. Her name isn't "Rainbowdash" goddammit.
-Fluttershy is one word. It's not "Flutter Shy" goddammit.
-Applejack is one word. It's not "Apple Jack" goddammit.
-Crazy Pinkie's name is spelled "Pinkamena Diane Pie". Spell "Pinkamena" right.
-Applebloom is one word. Her name isn't "Apple Bloom". (I'm not saying goddammit because this one confuses me still.)
-Sweetie Belle's name is two words. It's not "Sweetiebelle" goddammit.
-It's Sweetie Belle, not Sweetie Bell. Remember the fucking E at the end.
-It's Sweetie Belle, not Sweety Belle. It's -ie, not -y.
-↑If you combine any, or all, of the above 3, I will fucking eat your face off because I'm on bath sal- *The preceding joke has been removed, since we at School For New Writers don't promoted cannibalism or zombies. We do, however, find it hilarious.*-ts.
-'Fluttershy', 'Pinkamena', 'Scootaloo', 'Applebloom', 'Celestia', 'Equestria', and many other names aren't in the dictionary for Microsoft Word, GDocs, or Google Chrome spellcheck. However, they aren't spelled wrong. Get over it and add to the fucking dictionary.

Also, capitalize. You learned this in Kindergarten, you fucking idiot. So, remember to capitalize both words. NOT ONE, NOT NEITHER. BOTH.

twilight sparkle= WRONG
Twilight sparkle= WRONG
twilight Sparkle= WRONG
Twilight Sparkle= CORRECT! FINALLY!

Those are the mane- no, main points.

But you fucking extra-chromosome children should know how to fucking make a name by now. (But a apparently not.)

Bye and good riddance.

You fucking idiots...

I'll rip out you anus through your mouth and feed it to a fucking pigeon.

Dang, last time I directly disobeyed one of your lectures, all you did was shoot me in the head with a handgun. At the time I thought THAT was extreme. :twilightoops:

Hard mode: Do a lecture for OC naming. Applebloom/Apple Bloom has me confused as well.

The Applebloom one had me confused for a long time, so I actually learned something today from this lecture!

Yay for learning!

Actually, Apple Bloom is spelled with two words, not one. At least according to the wiki, the merchandise, and even the credits of the show.

But what do I know...

XiF

Apple Bloom, dammit.

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

And so began the great Apple Bloom/Applebloom War which rent the Brony Empire asunder. But that is a tale for another time.

396851 BW2 (spoof of WW2)

WW1: Ditzy Doo vs. Derpy

WW2: Applebloom vs. Apple Bloom.

XiF

Oh and by the way, if you capitalize a name in the middle, like RainbowDash or FlutterShy...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh :twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

*looks at a seemingly good story*

*finds out that the names are spelled Rainbowdash and Flutter Shy*

To the writer of this awful story: THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOUR RESEARCH GOD DAMN IT!

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

397291 I just had a thought, someone should make a fic out of that.

In the near future, all classes of society have become assimilated into the brony culture, but one thing divides this global powerhouse. Derpy Hooves or Ditzy Doo? The mantra of 'love and tolerance' evaporates as tensions on both sides flare over the proper name of that background pegasus with the screwy eyes.

XiF

401324 "Love and Tolerance"? Ha!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12