Give Blueblood Some Character! 594 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

The thought occurred to me of the delicious dramatic irony in Blueblood being ace and all the storytelling potential thereof.

The ultimate symbol of physical and romantic desire (Rich, Titled, handsome, political power) feeling no real desire for anyone else, yet forced into an awkward game of pretend by the society he's in.

Well he’s clearly not interested in Rarity, so he’s probably not straight. :raritycry:

Why should he be interrested in somepony that only cares about him for the titles? He rejecting her was the best he could have done

Actually I agree; "He was trolling Rarity" is my interpretation of his role in Best Night Ever. But also: Rarity is hot, and he seems shallow. So. Likely gay or ace.

Na, Rarity is a medium class mare at best. If I had to settle on a mare shown in this episode, it would probably be Spitfire

No one can argue with Spitfire being a ten. And did he hit on her? Nope. Probably not into mares. :trollestia:

Or he has a marefriend already and it eas simply never shown. I always liked to belive that he is secretly dating one of the castle maids

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7