• Published 12th May 2024
  • 101 Views, 4 Comments

Pounds,and Kilos of it. - milk rain



Shinning armor uses his postion in the royal guard to further his own drug buissnes. But when he starts to get sloopy at running it. Someone very close to him starts tracking him down, to stop his illegal activites.

  • ...
 4
 101

Prologue: 34 out of 35

The guard looked into the cart and counted the packages. His face would turn into dissatisfaction as he looked up from the cart and to a pony in front of him. The pony in front of him had a jet-black coat and a red mane. He glared into the Stalions eyes Which glowed with the moonlight.

"You are 1 short. We asked for 35 you gave us 34." The stallion looked perplexed as he looked around.

"I can assure you that we came with 35-"

"Count them!" The guard shouted. The Stallion gave him the stink eye before looking down at the cart as he started to ruffle through the cart counting the packages. A low grumble would come from the stallion as he realized that they were 1 off.

"As we got here we kept checking the packages to make sure nothing happened to them. I have zero clue on what happened to the last one." The guard chuckled as he looked back to some of the other guards behind him. He whispered to one of them, And that guard went further back.

"What was that about?" The stallion questioned.

"He is going to go get our boss."

"Y-your boss. But I thought the boss of the blue-" The guard cut him off.

"Our boss gets his hands dirty sometimes." They waited for a good minute or two for the boss to show up, and he did. The stallion heard the commotion coming from the other guards as the boss got closer. And when the boss approached the cart he was shocked.

"The royal guard captain?! Impossible." The stallion was now face to face with Shining Armor the captain of Celestia's royal guard.

"Oh, but it is very possible my friend. Now could you tell me why you are 1 short on my supply?" The stallion scratched the back of his head as he responded.

"I don't know, we kept checking every 30 minutes until we got here." Shinning Armor looked the stallion over with a hard expression, judging and analyzing him.

"Did you regulate this task to one person or did everyone take a look at it?"

"One person." Shinning Armor sighed as mumbled under his breath. Amature"

"Ok, friend could you point me to who you gave this task to." The stallion pointed at an orange mare who was now being mentioned sweating.

"Could you go and look in her saddle bag to see what's in there~" Shinning said in a low but teasing whisper. The stallion walked to the orange mare and ruffled through her bag, he would find the missing package.

"It was you!?" The stallion said some betrayal and heartbreak in his voice.

"Of course it was her!" Shinning shouted so he could get the attention of the stallion. He then nodded his head to the cart as the stallion walked over and placed it into the cart, A smile coming across Shinnings face.

"Now, the bit-" The stallion was cut off by shinning waving a hoof.

"No, no, no, no my friend. You do not demand of me after what has just transpired here."

"What?"

"Remind me again, you and your team here are just starting out in the business of selling drugs?"

"Yes." Shinning Armor's smile would become even wider.

"Well as someone who has been in this business for a long time. Even longer than me being captain. Allow me to give you all some advice that just so happened to transfer over from my business in dealing with these." Shining said as he patted the packages. "To Being a gaurd." He started to Circle the Stallion slowly as he got to the front of the stallion he whispered something only the stallion could hear.

"The weak leaders, Bleed first." Before the Stallion could react shinning had retracted a blade from his armor and plunged it into the stallion's chest. The stallion gasped for air as blood began to pour into his lungs as he coughed up blood.

"AND THE WEAK LEADERS DIE FIRST!" Shinning shouted as he retracted the blade from the stallion's chest. The stallion stumbled back as he flew to the dirt ground.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT!" The guards behind him would respond with a yes. As the colleagues of the stallion watched in horror the leader gone like that.

"LET ME HEAR YOU SAY IT!"

"THE WEAK LEADERS BLEED FIRST!, THE WEAK LEADERS DIE FIRST!" The guards shouted in unison.

"AND WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PONIES WHO FOLLOW SUCH WEAK LEADERS?!"

"THEY DIE LAST!" The guards shouted. The rest of the mares and stallions pulled out weapons ready for a fight but Shinning was quick to shut it down.

"No no no, We could avoid fighting all together my friends. You see the people who follow the weak leader may die last. They don't have to, All you need is a strong leader who will make your prospure and you are looking at him. So there are two choices. Join me or die with him." SHinning pointed at the stallion who was slowly dying at this point his breaths shallow. The mares and stallions looked at one another before one of them walked in the direction of Shining. Then another one and another. Some were still hesitant though.

"I will still pay you for this job and pay you more than this fool ever could." The rest walked over to Shining only leaving 1 remaining who had walked up but only towards the leader's body it was the orange mare. Shinning took notice of this and walked over. He was met with a stare of sadness and hatred from the mare.

"Oh I see he was something more to you wasn't he."

"SCREW YOU! ILL KILL-" The mare tried to pull a weapon out but was not fast enough as Shining plunged his dagger into her as well.

"And the funny thing is. He will die before you." Shining retracted his blade as he left the mare to fall to the ground. The mare would try to crawl over to the leader but to no avail, as shining interrupted her.

"AND YOU WON'T GET TO DIE NEXT TO HIM EITHER!" Shining kicked the mare a couple of feet away from the leader. The mare struggled to get to him but was out of energy at that point.

"And you will die knowing that you killed him." Shinning said as he walked back to his 'recruits'. He took a pouch out of the cart as he distributed bits to them. He also took a package out of the cart as he used a blue marker to write on it. He gave it to one of them and said.

"Welcome to the BlueJays kids." The Pony looked down at the package to see a B and a J on it

Comments ( 4 )

cadence we need to cook

11902293
I am so going to make the pony walter white an important side character

Interesting premise. Nice to see you working on something lengthier and serious. Some errors here and there, but overall waiting for next chapter to see where you take this.

11902642
Thanks print :)

Login or register to comment