Anonymous in Equestria 2,278 members · 824 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Does anyone know if GatoYBeans is another nom de guerre for Lulzies? Cause that guy's claiming one of his stories

nom de guerre for Lulzies

What?
Edit:
My bad, miss read that.
I have no idea but if you suspect it you probably want to ask both of them.

4527332 I've already asked Gato, waiting for a reply. Lulzies has been offline here for 12 weeks. I was hoping one of the oldfags here would know and maybe save me some time and aggravation. Or not. Either way.

It's telling me he was on less than a day ago, this one right?

4527378 That's the one. Last time I checked his page was 17:00-ish, CST. Maybe he'll take care of this himself.

Phil Ken Sebben
Group Admin

I don't know if you still care about this but I brought it up to Lulzies on Skype and he says "I honestly don't give a fuck"

So there you have that

Also it might just be the site fucking up for me but it looks like Gato's stories are gone

Pretty sure he's a lil' cheeky cunt, who said 'fuck it, that story aint on fimfic, I can claim it as my own asdsd'

Fucking faggot, when I confronted him in a comment in his story he fucking delted it.

4529687 I figured he probably wouldn't care, but it's the principle of the thing. You let one asshole get away with that shit it just gives the next asshole ideas. And yeah, pendejo scrubbed his page sometime this morning.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8