Anonymous in Equestria 2,278 members · 824 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

This is a story (NSFW,M/M) I found on /mlp/ and decided it was too good an idea to let die.
Its anon getting summoned into Equestria by a botched ritual meant to summon a succubus/incubus. The group that summoned him are of course freaking out that their summon is ignoring their security measures meant for demons and not humans, not that they know that. Language barrier and all.
This is where things become different form the usual AiE. The pony that comes to rescue him is Starswirl the Bearded.(though he seems younger than usual) Upon finding the unusually docile "incubus" Starswirl decides to take the human with him for safe keeping until he can figure what to do. But any creature needs food and so Starswirl feeds the "demon" with sexual energy. One lewd scene later and he figures out the human isn't actually a demon and realizes normal magic can work on him and casts a translation spell and they finally get introduced and the end.

I see a lot of potential in this. HiE stuck in past Equestria isn't exactly uncommon, but stories involving Starswirl the Bearded are practically nonexistent with him outside the old mentor role. Doubly so with romance like this. And since it ends with him still not knowing a way to send the human back, I could easily see him sticking with the unicorn for quite a while. Like an assistant perhaps? They could be like a magical Sherlock and Watson, but really actually gay instead of sort-of not really gay. Of course, this is only one of many possibilities.

So that's it. Anyone interested in picking up where the author left off? Give this new story a way to realize its full potential? I got their permission to pitch it to you guys, but I'm no writer. I'm good with ideas though, and grammar too. I could proofread, and you can certainly count on my help if you decide to take this up. I just don't want to see something like this get forgotten.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1