Tragedy 902 members · 1,238 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Nharctic
Group Admin

RULES
1: Place stories in all applicable folders.
2: No Comedy Tragedies, unless they are actually tragic and not as funny (mostly).
3: Evaluate stories before adding them to assure they have a tragic ending, or in the case of unfinished works, if they have a tragic setting or hints of a tragic ending (read: fated to die).
4: Never insult or slander another user. If you have an issue with them, message Nharctic or Abbliden. They are the Group Admins.
5: This forum is not a place for fighting. Don't tell other users to 'shut up' if you disagree with them or they are being 'stupid' but if they are causing actual issues, tell an admin.

Anybody found to be in violation of these rules may be banned from the group.
Send complaints to myself or my compatriot Abbliden.
I do not own this group, nor can I remove stories, so send story removal requests on up to Kaidan.

Righty-O! Have a nice day everyone,
The Tragedy Group

jmj

I've been noticing a lot of stories being added to multiple folders. I understand it's done to get your work out there, but it's redundent and aggrivating. Shouldn't we be constrained to one folder per story?

I mean, did you really write a dark/tragic/sad/cosmic/post-apocalyptic/romance/comedy/slice of life/supernatural/mature/zombie/fluffy bunnies/gore story or is it just that you want to over-saturate the folders for more views?

Nharctic
Group Admin

Well, if you want to do it that way, we have to pull all stories that are mature rated out of every single folder except Mature.
I've been adding quite a few stories myself, and I add them to multiple folders because:
1. Other Groups Do It
2. So anybody can find a dark adventure tragedy in both the dark and adventure folders
4. It just makes sense for some reason internally
5. I like making lists; but I hate counting

Nharctic
Group Admin

Bump. I updated the rules to be more clear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4