Humans are Superior 4,464 members · 1,251 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Clown Torres
Group Admin

Since there's political stuff going around might as well redirect it to a private HaS sub-group. I call it "HaS Political group". If you want to talk about political shit and bring back HaS to a human supremacy group, then post message me I'll send you an invite.

Or I'll just look for certain people whose been known for political discussers in this group.

Here's the link if you're curious.
HaS political group. Now public

Edit-
I apologize for that thread I posted because I forgot about the HaS Political Group. But reminder, if you want to discuss political topics.

There's Unsafe Space or HaS Politcal group

wlam #2 · May 23rd, 2016 · · 1 ·

I sure as fuck welcome anything that gets rid of the retardo basement politics threads, but I can't imagine for the life of me why anyone would willingly ask to join a group like that.

Haven't we already discussed everything that there is about human supremacy?

Clown Torres
Group Admin

There comes a cost, but it'll purify HaS by moving every /PoL/ fanatic to one group and maybe make up a rule for HaS saying:

If you want to talk political bullshit, talk to Sanguinius Paladin, he'll hook you up.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

It comes and goes.

Well, in any case I salute your valiant efforts to clean the place up. To glory and victory!

Well, we could talk about why human men would be better for mares than their stallions but most people on HaS are only interested in killing them instead of fucking them.

I would totally do that, but I don't really care enough about Austria to feel it's worth the bother.

The foreign media has really a thing for our far-rightwing guys.

Seems all western media has it out for right wingers these days.

I love this threads...

I would argue that talking about politics is human superiority, because it shows we understand the way the world works better than others, by showing our points of views and proving that we have the education and formation to explain the problems that we're facing in our lives proves that we (as humans) are superior to some ponies that are easy to manipulate by anything.

Thank you for the invitation, I'll take it by the heart, but the place will need more members to work.

5248246 Elison wrote "Benny had organs fit to service a horse" for a reason.

If you don't want to fuck a pony you are a faggot and you should leave tbh.

They are all tsundere for us.

?

5250343 I doubt some limpdicked reactionary could compete with a stallion

Hmmm...is that an insult?:rainbowhuh:

BTW, wouldn't it help to leave a link so those who are curious could go there?

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Thank you very much.

5248223 I just clicked on the link and it Says this group isn't visible to me. That's one discriminatory block.

But in all seriousness can I get a link plz?

Clown Torres
Group Admin

You need an invite which I sent.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Change the status to public now. You can join and talk about politics over there than here.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

I apologize for that thread I posted because I forgot about the HaS Political Group. But reminder, if you want to discuss political topics.

There's Unsafe Space or HaS Politcal group

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27