Equestria Girls Fics 3,771 members · 12,180 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

The context for it's addition being as follows:

Imagine ending up in the Human world, finding out your high and prestigious position in your world is downgraded to the lowly position as a student of some random high school there and then hating it so much with such white hot anger and lividity that a fantasy sequence starts up in which you start daydreaming about the school being an oppressive regime that enslaves the students and then said students rebelling against the teachers and faculty and then burning said high school to the ground.

Imagine ending up in the Human world, finding out your high and prestigious position in your world is downgraded to the lowly position as a student of some random high school there and then hating it so much with such white hot anger and lividity

Ha! I think this is one of your better ideas...

that a fantasy sequence starts up

I'm not sure whether I'm with you on this part or not...

and I don't think I'm with you on bringing in Pink Floyd.

Honestly, the only good songs from that album, even if comfortably numb gets close to them

second one:

context: you hate being Human so Much, you form and join a hate group out of spite to cause chaos in their society and delivering as much pain and suffering to as many Humans as possible

though what would you think of the idea in adding an anti-education song in a high school setting/AU ?

As some of the comments in there point, the antieducation song is only part 2 of another brick in the wall, happiest days of our lives turn it into an anti abuse song

Certainly one of the more better ideas you've had.

would having an anti-education song in a movie or special set in a high school sound "appropriate" for that setting?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8