Equestria Girls Fics 3,771 members · 12,180 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

If the Main 7 had S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats from the Fallout games, what do you think they'd be? It doesn't have to be focused on the Main 7 specifically. You can do any character you'd like, like Trixie, Sugarcoat, or Sonata for example.

Well, I figure Twilight would probably be a 10 for Intelligence and maybe an 8 for Charisma, but a 5 for everything else.

Applejack would be a 12 each for Strength and Endurance (considering her strength is literally superhuman and she would need the Endurance to be able to use the Strength without hurting herself) as well as an 8 for Agility, but a 5 for everything else.

Pinkie would be a 10 each for Charisma and Luck and an 8 for Intelligence (she IS surprisingly good at mechanical stuff and figuring things out about many individuals), but a 5 for everything else.

Rarity would be an 8 each on Perception, Intelligence and Agility, but a 5 for everything else.

Rainbow would be a 10 for Agility and an 8 each for Strength and Endurance, but a 5 for everything else.

Fluttershy would be a 10 for Charisma (possibly even an 11 or a 12 as her Equestrian counterpart WAS able to get through to Discord) and maybe an 8 for Intelligence but probably, of course, a 5 for everything else.

Sunset would be a solid 8 all around.

Well...
Let's review what makes one S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3