Age of Iron 357 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Ok so any one that plays orks or has read their lore know there are three holy colors.

First is Green as green is da bestest.
Second is Red as Da fastest.
And third is Purple as its the sneekyest.

my idea is the Anti ork task force ponies chosen to use ork belief and "logic" against the orks as if enough orks believe it is true.

Thus why Yurik is immoral.

So a group of ponies with red or purple fur and manes and green eyes or other mix's of the three colors. All wearing red, purple and green camo and using the "flashiest" and "shootyest" Daka and Chopyest chopas. or in non- ork combine or multi link weapons and large power weapons and chain weapons.

This is a random idea that's funny and works by lore. I make it latter but if any one wants to use it go ahead.

Is "Yurik" actually Yarrick?

The idea of Twilight being the sneakiest, Mac being the fastest, and Spike being the best cause he’s got them green flames is hilarious to me right now.

Also is yellow the biggest booms or something? Well, when Fluttershy does explode, she is certainly the loudest of them.

Yellow is associated with wealth in ork society

Op's idea reminded of the Ork Hunters of Armageddon... Using the same ideas.

They ended orky minded themselves...

I wasn’t even aware that orks had a concept of wealth beyond dakka and scraps to make dakka.

And now this is bugging me. I could of sworn I remembered there being a color that made booms bigger, though maybe it was an old edition or something that got changed.

"Teef", ork teeth are their currency, since the Bad Moons grew the bigger teeth they became the wealthiest and their clan color is yellow. Ork practical thinking did the rest...

Regarding the explosives i remember to have read something too, but i dont remember especifics

Yes Please! :rainbowlaugh:

first yes I just cant remember how his name was spelled.

second adding black to armor and melee weapons as I been in formed that black is the hardest by a ork player....

also if any one wants to use this go ahead. im kind of drowning in stories atm.

:rainbowlaugh: I love this idea.

if you want to write it go ahead.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10