Age of Iron 358 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I really don't put much emphasis on New Year's other than the changing of the numbers for when I date documents. So basically, the amount of zeal that a true member of the Mechanicus would have for the subject. But this is the year where I said goodbye to one of the most influential cartoons of my life. And this decade saw all the development and then airing of this show. So to honor that passing, and fitting for the holidays, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to this: an animated video to go with Applejack's official holiday track. The quality animation makes it seem like a missing piece of the show. :ajsmug: I think if AC had somehow put this on their channel out a few years ago, when the fandom was more active (and when YouTube's recommendation system seemed less janked), this would have blown up like "Lullaby for a Princess" or "The Moon Rises."

But no tears. I'm sure there's been plenty of forums talking about what they remember about Pony, and what they hope is to come. I want to hear about this group's experiences with Warhammer this decade! From the official products and story, to the fandom itself!

This year I hope for GW to give the Orks or Tau (or KROOT!) something to actually DO, with new or updated models. For fanworks, I hope for Text to Speech Device to keep going at it, and that some of my favorite non-MLP crossover fics are able to be completed: The Mission Stays the Same, For Those We Cherish, Death Korps of Justice, A Nation Reborn, and on the Fantasy side of things, Gatehammer Fantasy Battles.

Of course, my true initial link to Warhammer, both 40K and Fantasy, was videogames. I'm still awaiting news of Total War: Warhammer 3, and one day a remake of the first Dawn of War.

In the guard its a lot diffrent because well. You aint dead yet so that somthing some guardsmen carve the years into they're flak vests and i agree the video is superb happy news Years!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2