Warhammer 40k 1,421 members · 291 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So ive dragged a friend into playing 40k on the condition that they can make a mlp codex and making a campaign out of it. but since its shaping up to be a campaign i was wondering if any of you gents would be interested in participating/makeing up a 8th edition codex ect ect?

I would love too, but I don't understand the rules that well enough to create something like that...

I believe SF accountant has already done that check his blog posts.

Already gave him a poke
Would you want to play though? im not expecting a huge commitment

Sure, if you ever finish making that codex, I'll gladly play it...

What do you mean by campaign? Like a tabletop battle campaign? A Pony themed Deathwatch campaign?

Just need some context here.

So your friend basically wants is this.

Which by the way I'm totally okay with. Please record that and put it on YouTube or even on this site.

when you say record.....

Make a video log of said actions. Timestamps!

Aint nobody got time for that

If you have time enough for this thread you obviously have time enough to game? setting up a recording device shouldn't be too much of a problem right?

Sorry for the delay, allow me to rephrase, I don't have the time to learn how to use screen capture software and see if I even have a program on my computer. if you felt like doing so then all the power to you if you want to watch us playtest quadrupedal brightly hued equestrians fighting gribbly chaos stuff.

We also have a discord. If you wish to join you will have to message me through discord to be made into an active player who can comment and otherwise participate. https://discord.gg/sPbG9Ru

sure I'LL watch sounds fun let me know wen the game happens

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16