Crossovers 7,391 members · 10,984 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Inspired by an old anime called Medabots, all of the Mega Man series, and many other childhood shows of mine.

Mega Man X-over

Title -

Mega Man - Mega Bots (<May change title)

Description -

One day, Callan Andre, a Mega Man fanboy and genius was sent a strange 'orb' by some person he beat in a game of online chess. Suddenly Callan gets sucked into the orb and sent to Equestria. Where customized robots called Mega Bots work and/or fight together with kids and adults.

Callan finds himself in the hands of Button Mash, who wanted to become the champion of the World Power Fighters Tournament. However, Button is unable to afford a full Mega Bot, and his mom refused to buy him one. Even going so far as to make his own Mega Bot from bargain bin Mega Parts, his biggest problem was the Core Heart, an orb of magic that is both the mind and power core of all Mega Bots, he had no clue how to make it. So his hand-made Mega Bot would never even turn on.

But after putting the orb Callan was in his hand-made Mega Bot, Callan was given. Button was amazed that the human was inside the 'Core Heart' and Callan was amazed by the tech and magic. The two then make a deal. Button will help Callan to become Mega Man-inspired Mega Bot and Callan will help Button become the World Power Fighters Tournament champion.

However, the unknown reason for Callan being sent soon reveals itself as a corrupted Super A.I. That was originally sent to gather Data on Equestria soon starts hacking other Mega Bots to attack their Power Fighters and wreak havoc. Now Button and Callan must work together to both live Buttons dream of becoming champion and make Callan's dream of becoming and making Mega Man real. All while saving Equestria from this Super A.I.

A/N: Also, I put a very well hidden reference in the name of the MC. Callan is of Gaelic and Scottish origin, meaning "rock". Andre is of French, Portuguese origin, meaning “man”. So Callan Andre means Rock Man, an obscure reference for the Mega Man fans out there.

I would read it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2