• Published 21st Apr 2024
  • 121 Views, 10 Comments

Day in the life of the pets - Electrix



We see the perspective of the Mane 6's pets.

  • ...
 10
 121

Owlowiscious

Spike is a good guy.
Except for when he tried to frame me, but we're cool now.

Twilight is a good caretaker.
Except for when she paces a hole in the floor. But still, I hold my statement.

What do I think of the other pets?

Well, Opal is Opulent, no shocker there. I mean, she lives with Rarity, after all.

Angel Bunny Is extremely diabolical, I heard him talking about how all bunny races are going to come together and take over Ponyville, then Canterlot, then Equestria entirely. Yeah, stay away from him.

Gummy...

Tank Is a pretty composed tortoise, which you can probably guess. Despite his caretaker being somewhere around ADHD. Or something. Look, I'm not a medical professional, go ask Twilight.

Winona? She has all the gruesome facts about dogs and stuff. Once, she told us that dogs only like squeaky toys because it sounds like small animals dying. I don't know how to feel about Winona after that.

"Hey, Owlowiscious, have you seen the new copy of Power Ponies anywhere?" Spike asked as he entered the room.

"hoo."

"For me, that's who."

"hoo."

"Look, do you know where it is, or not?" Spike raised an eyebrow.

I pointed over to where Spike's comic was with my wing, and he gave me a thumbs up, and walked over to where the comic was.

He really could've just looked around instead of consulting me, shame really. I thought to myself.

Author's Note:

I write one chapter, and my vocabulary just increased.

wow.

Sorry this took so long. Exams take a long time.