• Published 27th Apr 2024
  • 203 Views, 4 Comments

What I am made of. - abrony-mouse



Everpony in Snow Castle thinks Blackberry is part-troll because he is so naughty, and so Clever Clover sends him away forever. After talking to his friends, he finds out what he is made of

  • ...
 4
 203

CODA

Jealous Jasmine was right about Blackberry. It took him only a couple of weeks to go back to his bad ways. The leader of the friendship gardens, Princess Twinkle Star, had to shut down part of the grounds due to the havoc!

Now Blackie sits in the naughty corner, while the council of the "Most Overjoyed and Dazzling" debate what to do with him.


"Fellow MODs," Princess Twinklestar begins to speak, referring to the shorthand name for the council. "Things were so fun before, but now Blackberry has spoiled everything!"

Her best friend, Ivy, agrees.

"I don't like it one bit!"

"When you say 'don't do this,' he does it!" Princess Silver Swirl joins in.

"He did say sorry," Petal Blossom adds, because she had enjoyed some of Blackberry's non-naughty antics.

"So what should we do about him, girls?"


Blackberry felt very bad.

'I like ponies, but all I do is make them sad,' he thought to himself, as he awaited their decision.


Their decision made, Ivy steps up to Blackie to deliver the verdict.

"You have been quite naughty."

Blackie nods his head sadly. He had.

"But you did say you were sorry."

Blackie looks up, hopefully.

"And we were thinking of closing that part of the garden anyway. So really you just helped make up our minds by being naughty in it."

"Does that mean...?"

"Yes. You can stay—"

Blackberry interrupts by sounding off a party popper. The confetti from it lands in Ivy's mane.

In the background, Princess Twinkle Star tuts.

"He's already being naughty! I'm not sure about this, girls."

Ivy shakes her mane out to rid herself of the confetti and raises her hoof to stop Blackberry rushing away.

"But now you must be especially nice to us and to Princess Twinkle Star! Without her, there would be no friendship gardens, and you and all of us would just have to live with the naughty trolls and not be able to play games."

"I promise."


"Just like all your promises," sounds the snake-like voice of Jealous Jasmine in his head, making Blackberry feel bad.

Happily, another, much nicer, glad-sounding voice cuts in.

"Keep it light-hearted!"

She is funny like that.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment