• Published 8th May 2024
  • 148 Views, 3 Comments

Blue's Clues: Mother's Special Day - Big Imagination E



Twilight doesn't know what to get her mom. Time for Spike, Inferno and Steve to play Blues Clues!!

  • ...
7
 3
 148

Skidoo and The Third Clue

The gang walked back into the living room and saw Blue. Then she skidooed straight into the present store.

"Oh look at that! Blue skidooed! Right into that present store!" Spike said.

"Oh I just love the present store! Maybe we can help Twilight choose something for her mom!" Steve said.

"Well let's go!" Inferno replied.

Then everyone did the skidoo dance and sang "Blue skidooed we can too!" And like that they all jumped into the picture of the present store.

https://m.

Once in the present store Steve loved being in here and they went to the dresses. They're were so many to choose.

"Oh. Look at these beautiful dresses. I think my mom would love to wear one of those." Twilight said.

"Well Twilight lemme get out my wallet and hand you over some money. Now I have 12 Blue dollars so spend wisely. Spike and Inferno will help you decide what dress you want to get your mom." Steve said as he handed her the 12 Blue dollars.

"Ok so I think...oh this dark pink dress is beautiful! My mom will love that! But how much is that dress?" Twilight asked.

"Four Blue dollars." The reader answered.

"Four Blue dollars. How did you know that?" Inferno asked as he saw the prices. "Oh the price tags were on there. I get it. So does Twilight have enough dollars to buy that dress?"

"Yes!" The reader answered.

"Great! Um hello? Is there anyone there? I like to purchase the dark pink dress please?" Twilight called out.

Then a cash register came to her. "Would you like to purchase that dark pink dress?"

"Um yes sir. It's for my mother." Twilight answered.

"Most definitely. It will look fabulous on her. That will be four Blue dollars please." The cash register said as he opened his drawer and Twilight gave him the four Blue dollars.

"Thank you. Her dress will be coming right up. It will be beautiful on Mother's Day." The cash register said as he took the dress and wrapped it up like a present and turned away.

"Hey. Do you boys think I have enough Blue dollars left to get something else?" Twilight asked.

"Well let's see. She had 12 Blue dollars and then she spend four on that dress so how many Blue dollars does she have left?" Inferno asked.

"Eight Blue dollars." The reader answered.

"Oh yeah. That's right. So do you see what Twilight can get with the money she has left?" Spike wondered.

"Ooh. How bout those high heel shoes? Do I have enough dollars for those huh?" Twilight asked.

"No." The reader answered.

"Nope. Those high heel shoes are nine Blue dollars and she only has eight. So no." Inferno said.

"Oh ok. Wait how bout that pretty star necklace? Do I have enough dollars for that necklace?" Twilight wondered.

"Yes!" The reader answered.

"She does? She does have enough Blue dollars? Well how much is that necklace?" Spike asked.

"Five Blue dollars!" The reader said.

"Five Blue dollars. And I have eight!" Twilight said as went to the counter and banged on it getting the cash register's attention.

"Would you like to purchase something else?" The cash register asked.

"Yes. I like to purchase that star necklace please." Twilight answered.

"Sure thing. It will go perfectly with the dress. That will be five Blue dollars please." The cash register said as he opened his drawer and Twilight gave him the five Blue dollars.

"Thank you. And the star necklace is on the way. Your mother will absolutely love that with her dress." The cash register said as he took the star necklace and wrapped it up like a present and gave the bag to Twilight.

"Thank you cash register. My mom will love what I got." Twilight said as she and the boys left to find Steve.

"Have a good day." The cash register replied.

They found Steve and they all of them headed for the way back home and did the dance and skidooed out of the present store. Then they all came back in the living room and Spike stood up. But Steve rolled on the floor but picked himself up. Then a piece of paper with a picture of a closet floated down with a paw print on it. Meaning that it is the last clue!!

"A clue! A clue!" The reader said.

"Yeah. I'm so glad that I found not one but two presents for my mother!" Twilight smiled.

"No! A clue!" The reader said.

"Oh you see the last clue? Where is it?" Inferno asked.

"Right there!" The reader said.

They all looked down and saw the picture of the closet and smiled.

https://m.

"Look at that! There's a clue! And it's on the picture of a closet." Twilight said.

"Ok so our last clue to know what Twilight can get her mom is on this closet." Inferno replied.

"Yep. And you know what we need. Our handy dandy...." Steve said.

"Notebook!!" The readers answered.

"Notebook! Right!" Steve said as he flipped two pages to a clean one. "Ok so a closet."

Then everyone began to draw one more time.

https://m.

"Ok so to make a closet we'll draw a rectangle for the door. And some smaller ones on it. And a circle for the knob and there. A closet." Steve replied.

"Hey. That closet was our third clue!" Twilight said.

"Your right! You know what that means? We're ready for our..." Steve asked.

"Thinking Chair!!" The reader answered.

"Thinking Chair! Right! Come on!!" Steve said as he and the others ran to the Thinking Chair to figure out the answer.

https://m.
Author's Note:

All three clues are found! Now time to think!