Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

For Vtubing, I'm thinking that in the future, I'll just decrease the frequency with which I stream, like once or twice a week. That way, I'm still making content, but I'm just matching it to my realistic levels of recognition from other people. Think of it as quiet quitting.

Why, you may ask? Because hardly anyone watches me. I don't have that big an audience, and streaming more frequently isn't gonna magically improve my recognition, so why bother?

Anything regarding YouTube is kinda random. It is basically designed to make someone angry on certain subjects. However if you want to grow your channel quitting is never a good option. I think you should just advertise your channel and Vtube for yourself. Most of these big time YouTubers don’t look for large audience. Sometimes it just happens.

Honestly, IDGAF anymore. Hence why I'm quiet quitting the whole thing. I wish I had done this years ago. Maybe then I'd be somewhere by now.

The thing about the entertainment world is that it is very competitive. If this is something you enjoy I think you should continue doing it but if you are doing it just for views and clicks it is not going to get you very far. I think you should continue what you are doing but for yourself. You know for fun. It will happen eventually but you need to just do it for you first. The entertainment world is very competitive and I think you should understand that sometimes it just doesn’t work out but that is why we have trial and error.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4