G1 Ponies: Credit Where It's Due 380 members · 405 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

These are all the ads for G1 and earlier.

Human in equestria I knew it!!!! Lyra with Megan!

TalB #3 · Apr 15th, 2023 · · 1 ·

I still feel to this day that the opportunity to bring back human companions especially a rebooted Megan for G4 was missed no matter who says the opposite. If you asked me, I think it would have been a better idea than doing Equestria Girls, because I just didn't think they should have been shown humanized. It was one thing to do this in fanart, but not for TV. I would have rather brought human companions back in and let the ponies stay ponies, but that's mostly me saying that. Nonetheless, I'm still surprised how the Megan doll does fit on dolls of both Celestia and Twilight Sparkle despite not being from the same time, though it does seem to make Sundance feel a sort of left out and jealous after seeing on top of those alicorns when she is just an earth pony that has nothing special, plus the outfit the Megan doll has with them is custom made and not one of the actual six doll outfits you saw in one of the ads even though I wish it was and that she kept how cowgirl outfit for the rest of the G1 rather than wear that romper suit that she wound up with.

In this one Lyra actually does take Megan.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5