The Diamond Cutters 1,218 members · 1,371 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Telaros
Group Admin

Diamond Tiara...

...5 Bits is all it would of taken to save humanity.

Diamond Tiara...

...Faces down bigger threats between recess.

Diamond Tiara...

...Does Luna's job better.

Diamond Tiara AND Silver Spoon...

...Laughing at your 87354823 variation of how Silver stops being friends to be with the CMC. (don't hurt me! I actually have a few of those types faved!
Video related:

)

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon...

...Making you wish Equestria Girls 2 had this much action.

Diamond Tiara...

• Show, don't tell
• Improper use of Em Dash
• Character doesn't match my headcanon
• Misspelled words: "Lemonade Stand" spelled wrong, everypony knows there is no "a" in "Lemonide"
• This reads like two ponies talking too much.
Final Thoughts: Ponies shit in the street. Why are there modern toilets with modern day plumbing without a ten page backstory as to why they have modern plumbing? REJECTED!

Alternate Dimension Tiara...

...has an indoor swimming pool.

Diamond Tiara...

Exactly. Stupid. DeliciousNasty. Broccoli.

And...

That's All Folks!

This thread sponsored by the "Silver Spoon's Shiny Silver Flanks" Corporation.

Funded by the "Dat Flank" Foundation.

This has been a non-Hasbro sponsored post. And remember, if you love Diamond Tiara, write more stories of anything the buck you like to show some appreciation. If you don't like Diamond Tiara, write stories with her anyways to show how much you don't care!

It's almost 7a.m. and no one's going to notice this for days. I REGRET NOTHING!

Love it. Hate it. Scoot it. Ship it.

<3 RWBY, Yang

Telaros
Group Admin

3140446 Do you ever stop being awesome?

Not even in my sleep. I am a lucid dreamer.

Telaros
Group Admin

3140479 BTW, Weiss is so Diamond Tiara. Ruby Apple Bloom. AJ goes without question Ruby's sister Yang. :P

But yeah, Weiss is best Tiara. EVEN HAS A TIARA! The attitude fits to a T. And Blake as Silver Spoon? Gawd, I would not mind someone doing a comic or story crossover adaptation or something. But yeah, DT and SS could be anyone in that universe.

Either way, I think RWBY is an awesome series, too.

But one cannot deny that Diamond Tiara in Weiss. XD

RubyxWeiss OTP

3140443 I'll admit I don't care for the fics where Silver just up and dumps Tiara unless they get back together before the end then Diamond learns how precious her friendship with Spoony really is.

I like to see Silver interact positively with the CMC after hesitation on both party's parts that they have to get over, but I hate to see Diamond and Silver split up.

I tried that in RP because I didn't want to RP as Diamond, but Spoony demanded I return DT to her! My muse FORCED me to RP as her obnoxious special somepony. And now SilverTiara is totes my OTP!:pinkiehappy:

Powerful necromancy indeed, bringing back to life a thread that's over a year old...

I'm still awesome, by the way.

I wasn't aware anyone had ever disputed this.

And wasn't your thread the awesome thread over in another group?

--Sweetie Belle

Telaros
Group Admin

4296065 Soulmates always find a way. And yes, people tend to have to go a mile wide to make a good reason for those two to stop being friends. Though it's easy to have fights, Silver and DT have shown they're more stable in the friendship department than the CMC. And even Silver refuses to let DT forget that with how forward she gets like in Twilight Time with that body bump in-your-face "US" part, I found that incredibly adorable and solid proof that Silver sees themselves as a team, equals. xD

Out of many stories, one had to really up the bitch factor and pull stuff out of their gaping anuses to really break them apart. But A Fued Between friends really did it well. Story by Yukito.

4296072 This thread is ETERNAL as the stars. The moon. And Celestia's love for cake. <3

Though seems someone got buttburt with the Woody Woodpecker laugh in that one youtube video. :rainbowdetermined2:
Seems google is being weird though with image results. Everything is being greyed out for me. I still tend to make sure links work properly in my thread posts in case new people stumble across and feel like checking out old threads.

4296079 *looks around*
Yup. Still awesome.

Scoots and DT?

I ship it! :heart:

Telaros
Group Admin

4296642 lol I was hoping someone, someday, would comment on that. Thanks!

And this thread did get lost in translations so to speak. It was made during those "Group posts are no more" days. So I guess it's nice to see some people enjoyed it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16