Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So, this new Lovecraft-inspired dating simulator visual novel came out on Steam on January 20th this year. Basically, it's about trying to date Lovecraftian gods/cosmic entities. The three you get to date in this game are based off of Cthulhu, Hastur, and Nyarlathotep. Why am I bringing this up here you ask? Partly to give it some exposure, and also to try and see if anyone wants to brainstorm ways to cross it over with My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1574270/Sucker_for_Love_First_Date/

I may have some stuff planned that may interest you:pinkiecrazy:

Oh? You have my curiosity and attention.

I am not going to spoil anything but i would say to follow my stories. There would be some, juicy eldritch activity going on. In all of them. Some more openly than others while some will just have hints of it. Basically there's a whole multiversal, eldritch lore I'm building.

Ooh, fascinating. Is any of it involving the characters from the Sucker For Love game? Or is it all your own unique stuff?

My own unique characters. And although i may be referencing deities from cuthulu mythos and other mythological lore, i will most likely not use them and instead use my own set of characters. Essentially what i plan to do is write different stories that take part in different universes but that exist in a shared multiverse. The connection between these different universes will be certain individuals that are multiversal eldritch beings(or just mortals that work with said beings) that will appear or at least be slightly mentioned or referenced in all my stories. I don't promise there will be much romance(as eldritch and mortal may or may not work out in the long term due to....major differences in the nature of all partners, be that physical, mental and cultural...if you get what i mean) so i don't think i can offer you a Suckers for love type scenario but i will work something out and make it so there are some eldritch-mortal couples. In fact in the story I'm currently writing,Discoveries of love, there is going to be a love affair between an eldritch god and a mortal pony. Just threw that out there in case you would be interested.

Oh and also there will definitely be sex if you're thinking about that. Probably not always but it will happen. What? You expect me to create a whole lore of eldritch beings and a multiverse of ponies (and sometimes humans:raritywink:) and not take advantage of the chance to write scenes of eldritch sex? You must think I'm crazy:pinkiecrazy:

Ooh, fascinating~
On the topic of Sucker For Love, have you played it or seen videos of it? If so, would you ever wanna write an MLP crossover with it involving either Ln'eta, Estir, or Nyanlathotep, or all 3 of them? Ln'eta is the Cthulhu girl, Estir is the Hastur girl, and Nyanlathotep is the Nyarlathotep girl.

Ooh, fascinating~

I know, pretty cool right?

On the topic of Sucker For Love, have you played it or seen videos of it?

I have seen videos.

If so, would you ever wanna write an MLP crossover with it involving either Ln'eta, Estir, or Nyanlathotep, or all 3 of them?

I'll probably mention the names just to get them included in the lore but idk about having them in the stories I'll see what I can do about that.

Ln'eta is the Cthulhu girl, Estir is the Hastur girl, and Nyanlathotep is the Nyarlathotep girl.

Yeah i know who they are I've seen the videos also I'm pretty sure I'm not dumb enough as to not figure out that Nyanlathotep is the Nyarlathotep girl lol

Gotcha. Sorry. I don't know when to stop talking sometimes. And I wasn't necessarily saying they had to be mixed in with your unique stuff. It could just as easily be its own separate thing. And I remember that there's a girl for Sucker For Love who we have a name and art of, but she hasn't shown up in the game yet. She is Rhok'Zan (pronounced as Roxanne) who is basically the game's equivalent of Shub-Niggurath, AKA The Black Goat Of The Woods With A Thousand Young.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9