Game Crossovers 5,494 members · 4,429 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Both may be pretty much abused by their perspective companies. One having SO many cancellations on his games and the other's new franchise being a badly sold game. But that doesn't mean they aren't enjoyable in the comics at the hands of Archie. Later on they decided to make a team-up with Sega's speeding hedgehog & Capcom's Blue Bomber. As months went by they decided "Why not make another?"

As it turns out though, Sonic & Mega Man aren't gonna be alone as the crossover gets bigger when the X & Boom franchises join in with the fun

And yes the bro-mance of the year that is Dr. Wily and Egg man will reunite in the crossover. But guess who's the main guy pulling the strings now?

Yep. Sigma. The biggest bad in the X franchise will be the main boss of this crossover along with Vile and 6 new compatriots: The Deadly 6.

And in an even bigger twist in the solicits is that Sigma has Wily & Eggman in making and corrupting our two heroes into an army of M'egga Man invading Sonic's world and an army of Sonic Man invading Mega Man's world with sheer numbers for Sigma's conquest of the multiverse.

And now for the biggest twist. What does one do when facing an army of M'egga Men & Sonic Men? Why call for unexpected back up. Veeeeery unexpected...

Guess you can't have a crossover without even more multiversal madness. Let's do a role call from top to bottom.

Gore Magala (Monster Hunter), Base Wing (Panzer Dragoon), Red Arremer (Ghosts N' Goblins), Billy Hatcher, Amaterasu (Okami), Nina (Breath of Fire), Nights, Vyse (Skies of Arcadia), Ryu, Tyris Flare (Golden Axe), Viewtiful Joe on the far left and Alex Kidd on the far right.

Gotta say I am impressed honestly. Not only seeing some characters from early 2000's but people I never thought I'd see again anywhere like Nina and Tyris. Makes me wonder if more characters from each franchise on this particular pic will join in. In all honesty I am hyped.

4120137 Holy shit! This is going to be awesome! Especially since my birthday is in May! This is going to be the best crossover since the original "Worlds Collide"!!

This COULD be good... or it could be absolute ass, and considering this is Archie Comics, I'm willing to bet on the latter.

Call me a cynic, but long gone do I feel that the days of these awesome franchises have passed.

4120270 Eh very true. I mean I am hyped but not too hyped so these kind of things won't be as dissapointing. I do still commend them for the nostalgic blast through these properties though.

Plus can't get any worse than Spider-Verse by Dan Slott.

Spider-Verse? What's that?

Marvel comics event. Spiders from different dimensions fighting a common foe. Like Evangelion-ish spider-girl with Spider-Ham.

There was good. Then there were the cons:

- Pointless death of Spiders who haven't appeared in a while or just started to appear but died like storm troopers? Check.

-Bullshit Spider-Man villains that can hit as hard as the Hulk & Thor, and their dad able to kill a Spider-Man who was the strongest in the universe? Check.

- Never getting fan favorite spiders who haven't been in then spotlight in a long time just to have an appearance and fight off panel? Check.

- Mary Sue Spider character entering? Check.

- And last but not least MAJOR OOC development that went through Spider-Girl & Spider-Woman? Check.

The writer is good no lie. But some of the bullshit that he pulled was very lazy and needless through some parts.

Pretty much hoping for no bullcrap from this new crossover because if I have learned from that if a crossover like Project X Zone can balance so many characters from different properties by giving them a time to shine and make the story so interesting for me to finish it and see how it ends? Then maybe I should give World's Unite a sporting chance.

Ah thanks for that

This is going to be epic. Plus considering the popular Street Fighter game involved in this and it's bound to be a fun one.

I must say Archie comics aren't pulling any punches in their company any more considering they rebooted their main series.

Hm, it seems like they're getting inspiration from Project X Zone with how many characters they're throwing in. I don't really know what they've done in the past (I only found out they existed after looking through the sonic wiki for Shadow and the Black Arms) but I hope they can pull this off well enough!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9