Game Crossovers 5,509 members · 4,446 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

This is why we can't have nice things.

Hope they get this problem sorted out.

SCP 682 is the hard to destroy reptile, not the invincible reptile.
They have done some seriously nasty stuff to it like dumping it in acid or exposing it to the ball of sharps.

The ball of sharps is an object covered with spikes and hooks that seduces people to touch it.
And then things go sooo badly.

There was one SCP in which a research team went to a world in which everything was dead.
Including SCP 682.

SCP 682 is a reality bender because of his daddy.

Thank you. More people need to know about this. If they were to win, what's to stop them from coming to Fimfiction and trademarking OCs and Fan Created creatures.
Possible I missed nuance, I'm no law expert.

That dead world entry was good and creepy.
I need to check on any new entries.
The acid is just part of 682's standard containment. The nasty stuff really came when they tried using other SCPs to kill it.(your example) 682 is still terrified of the statue (173).

There were a bunch of attempts.

Chocolate fountain.
Cain or Abel, the one with the sword.
Shy guy?
There might be other attempts that I forgot.

The tickle monster does fine.
They might have the same daddy.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Oh good. I'm glad a big channel like Gaming Theory is reporting on this.

Chocolate fountain? I need to look that one up.
Abel I think, and I imagine he would be trying to get to 682 the moment he know what it was.
I do know the Tickle monster did well, though 682 doesn't want to see him again. Also temporarily gave 682 a new weapon.
I do know the Shy guy one. Shy Guy claws at his own face if there's a risk of 682 seeing him.

Markiplier brought it up too, his channel is huge, but unfortunately not that many others seem to have mentioned this.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I know more about SCP than I do big Youtube channels. :B

An update today from SCP Illustrated says a Russian copyright fraud administration is now looking into the case, so that's good.

Awesome. It may have no impact on the Trademark issue, but copyright violation is serious. And with publicity of this incident on the rise they have to crack down on it.

Haven’t read a lot of scp, but the one that kinda cracked me up in a dark humor way was SCP-294 (never ask a literal minded liquid dispenser for ‘a cup of joe’...)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11