Star Wars 1,560 members · 290 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43

One has to dread the thought of one of the darkest Sith Lords in the Empire's history in one of the most peaceful worlds in the multiverse.

I mean this is THE Sith Lord who manage to accomplish a feat so diabolical that not even Sidious would be able to accomplish; kill an entire Jedi Council and the academy that they met on, by HIMSELF.

That wouldn't be a story. That would be, "And everything in Equestria died. The End."

5438827 Not to mention killed all life on a single planet while simply being in orbit of said planet.
Unfortunately, the story would be over too quick if that's the case. Nihilus is kinda the death of all life as we know it by simply standing proximity to him.

5438846 True, I mean, Darth Sion is virtually immortal, but Nihlus, he´s probably the most evil of Sith. He doesn´t even have a physical form any more, and seems to speak the language of the Ancient Sith.

5438850 Wait... That unintelligible garble coming out of Nihilus' mouth (or lack thereof) is Ancient Sith Tongue? HOW DOES THAT WORK?!

5438827 Too OP

Send Kylo Ren and het gets his ass kicked by the Elements. He needs a buff

Send Darth Vader in a Yhay Equestria to make things more interesting.

5438883 It sounds like the Ancient Sith Tongue from the Holocrons. Maybe he´s so in touch with the Dank Side of the Force, the spirits of Ancient Sith can communicate with him. Maybe he´s become a living avatar of the Dark Side

5438888 How bout the Yuuzhan Vong?

Comment posted by Mr Dorito deleted Aug 21st, 2016

5438827 Wasn't that the sith that could move planets?

No, he's the one that eats planets.

5438892 No, I want to see Darth Vader in a Yhay Equestria.

Too busy with other fics

Somebody must do it

Nah, he's to ridiculously overpowered to even be in that world. Discord might be powerful, but Nihilus is death in its raw form. Bane of Revan I could see working.

(Though I'm not sure how Bane will play out)

5438907 Your Human and You

An alternate universe where in Equestria, Humans are slaves. Whether their intelligent or not is optional. I want to see Darth Vader incite his own rebellion against the ponies.

Oh. That story.

Fuck that story.

Dank Side of the Force

5438827 I'd like to see that. I'd say to make the story interesting, have him appear in equestria after he's killed and is weak but his power slowly comes back through the fic. I don't know his mindset but I'm pretty sure he'd be smart enough to keep his true intentions a secret if he can get the ponies to trust them. However unlikely as that may be.
*edit*
Or you could have nihilus as the hero in a fall of equestria and human slavery fic.

5438936 The original was pretty good.

5438946 Needs more dank memes

Nihilus can't be a hero, and he can't be subtle. He is walking death. Everything around him exists only to feed his hunger. He spares nothing unless he considers its continued existence to be momentarily more useful to him, and in the end, he will leave nothing alive. In a galaxy where Nihilus exits, not even the smallest bacterium is safe. And even at his weakest - when he first became a wound in the Force - he was capable of instantly killing anyone he came across. Nihilus is not a character - he is a cosmic horror that only died because he faced another cosmic horror that happened to be benevolent.

Or you could have nihilus as the hero in a fall of equestria and human slavery fic.

This is the same guy who turned the crew of the Ravager (As well as that one Onderon Colonel) into life-drained mind-slaves to his will. Unless he's going up against fucking Vitiate (And even then, KOTFE made Vitiate/Valkorion's morality a lot more grey than Nihilus'), I don't think there's any situation where Nihilus would be the hero.

5438991 nerf nihilus?
And you were a cosmic horror in kotor 2?

5438994 conversion burea universe that turned out successful? And a displaced fic that nerfs nihilus

5438936 Doesn't necessarily have to be like that story, just similar. Story was pretty good until the recent chapters. Made me cringe. Just the idea of Vader leading a rebellion against the ponies, I want to see that.

5438839 I know, but the fact is that HE was one of the most powerful sith in the Empire's history while the Elements of Harmony and Rainbow Power are the most powerful forces in Mlp world. So would think that would be Nihilus' match?

5438846 Don't be too quick to judge Rainbow Power could give him a run for his credits.

5438888 :rainbowlaugh: That reaction doe. But really do you not think that Rainbow Power is OP?

5438897 No, Nihilus could drain an entire planet of the force dry to feed his hunger.

5438964 Um... I wouldn't go with the second one because Nihilus is Hunger and Death incarnate. He is the Sith's Grimm Reaper.

And you were a cosmic horror in kotor 2?

Yes, you were. Kreia said that looking at you was like looking at the death of the Force. The Jedi Council wanted to strip you of your connection to the Force/kill you because they were terrified that you would turn into a second Nihilus. You don't have as immediate an effect as Nihilus, but both of you are wounds in the Force - meaning that you drain the Force - and therefore, life - from others to sustain yourself, and, in the case of Surik's crew and the crew of the Ravager, corrupting them to follow your will. You are most definitely a cosmic horror - it's just not immediately obvious, and anyone who's around you long enough to notice will most likely be subsumed to your will. In a way, you are even more terrifying than Nihilus. You may not be as obviously destructive, but you are far more insidious.

5439045 conversion burea or slavery?

5439049 neither... He would probably try to drain Ponies in General and Unicorns in particular of their magic to get his strength back.

Or - here's a test of your obscure Star Wars knowledge - the Pius Dea finds YHaY Equestria. That might be a bit needlessly sadistic of me, but I'm a firm believer that humanity is the most supreme thing in the universe, so anything that depicts humanity being subjugated pushes me into a near-homicidal rage.

5439052 I did say conversion burea gone right. As in the ponies won against humanity.
Nihilus would be their to bring justice for humanity unintentionally

Here's Nihlius' power for those who don't know:

5439053 Same here, but the reason I read them is to see Humans rise from the bottom all the way to the top.

5439040 Kylo Ren gets hit by Rainbow Power. Becomes all nice and gay, refers himself to Ben Solo. Then cries and commits suicide because he realizes he killed his own father in cold blood.

Maybe they'd be able to stop him if they got a good blast on him, but that would require the Mane Six to actually get close enough to him to target him, and do so before he consumed the planet. You could have Rainbow Power win without straining my suspension of disbelief much, but if I was just told "Nihilus vs. Rainbow Power - pick one. If you pick wrongly, you die," I'd be more willing to stake my life on Nihilus - not that that's an outcome any reasonable person would want, of course.

Actually, I suppose it depends on whether or not the set-up is "Nihilus is transported to the pony universe" or "Equestria exists in the Star Wars universe, and Nihilus stumbles across it (or senses it)". If it's the latter, I suspect Nihilus will win. Rainbow Power is certainly strong, but Nihilus is at a level where he can nearly be called God - not "a god" in the sense of ancient Greek gods, like Celestia and Luna are, but "God" in the sense that he's omnipotent, or so close to it that the difference is negligible. If it's the former scenario, then Rainbow Power or some other form of "good" Equestrian magic will win by default, as friendship has to be the most powerful force in the universe for the whole concept of the show to work.

conversion burea universe that turned out successful? And a displaced fic that nerfs nihilus

Conversion Bureau vs Nihilus wouldn't be "Morally wrong people vs Morally wrong but somewhat better man". It would be "Morally wrong people vs Cthulu with everyone in the middle losing anyway".

Also, if it's a Displaced story, then it isn't Nihilus. It's an OC Self-Insert dressed as Nihilus, and an excuse for him to act OOCly. There are plenty of better Sith that could be sent to Equestria. Hell, there was a Darth Vader story that I wish could be continued. Hell, imagine a story with Clone Wars era-Maul in Equestria, or Palpatine (We see so few Palpatine stories... having him would be awesome.). My point is, why Nihilus? Aside from his general look, he was pretty bland. I found Sion to be the more interesting Sith of the two in KOTOR 2 (Sion also doesn't go down as anti-climatically as Nihilus).

5439056 I hate converstion. :twilightangry2:

5439091 :facehoof:

5439098 Now you're getting the ideas.

5439046 Unless you go Dark Side, in which case, you could be even worse, sucking the Force/Life out of your former Jedi Masters, bending your crew to the path of Darkness

Darth Nihilus is so OP, that not even he can control his own power. The only way Nihilus could be in a MLP crossover without totally breaking the story is if his Holocron somehow turned up in Equestria.

5451640 Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43