Austraeoh 773 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Innavedr is known for being the story that spanned only three days. But I'm not sure that's accurate.

The story starts in the morning.

• In Chapter 8 (Feel The Need), it is sunset: "As the squadron approached a thin forest of sporadic trees below, the burning-bright sunset hid behind sparse clouds."
  • Chapter 29 (Bellesmith Trots East) describes a full day. It was morning: "When she came to, the faint glow of morning danced along the east horizon." And then it was sunset: "When the day had come to an end, ..."
  • In Chapter 32 (Lonely Hearts' Club), it is morning: "The sun had risen over the eastern horizon, ..."
  • In Chapter 68 (Not So Fundamental), it is sunset: "She exhaled, lowering her hood so that her peach coat and hard lines were exposed to the dim light wafting down from the sunset beyond the Blue Nova spires above."
  • In Chapter 86 (Do Not Panic), it is morning: "His frazzled face summoned a smile in the morning light while he waved two reassuring hooves before the dozens upon hundreds of worried citizens."
  • In Chapter 181 (Belle's Book Club), it is sunset: ""Because that's where the foals' families are," the mare said, swinging the ship around until the sunset was to its starboard side."
  • In Chapter 188 (A Coming Together), it is morning: "It was morning, and the sun was just now rising in the east, bleeding brightly over the summits of jagged mountains lining the far edge of the arid valley beyond the plateau."
  • In Chapter 199: (Losers and Winners), it is sunset: "Roarke sat with her back to the east, facing the sunset."

In all of these scenes (except the story start), Belle is present. So we know they are chronological.

So by my count, Innavedr spans five days and four nights.

Super Trampoline
Group Contributor

Huh. Nice detective work. I really need to reread these so I can finish my song about them.

Jake The Army Guy
Group Contributor

Innavedr is my favorite of the series because it takes place over such a short time. Made everything seem more impactful, and the action was excellent.

Zaid ValRoa
Group Contributor

Innavedr is known for being the story that spanned only three days.

Uh... yeah. I knew that.

Is it ever going to resume?

KMCA
Group Contributor

Innavedr finished, so I assume you mean the saga in general. That's up to skirts IC

Wild Zontars
Group Contributor

We keep getting cryptic messages that might maybe be about the series, and not-skirts keeps posting about trying to get back into daily writing, so... maybe?

Future Regret
Group Contributor

Yeahhhhhh I knew that that was something that people knew.:twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8