The Collab Cage 651 members · 141 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

So, this was something I wanted to start up, but wasn't sure the best way to go about it. Even the current set up isn't the best, but it's better than nothing. And hopefully we can figure something better out in time.

Besides, in this day and age, I figure most of you have Skype anyways, or can get it easily enough.

So, here's what you have to do. Go to Skype, and paste this in like you were sending a message:

skype:?chat&blob=4KyMgs4ecbmOdI8zGSEXCr33e5I8NcviosH0ogp_3WVKtk3Ct3YLtWfRYouNUcG3CiDLCzPS-81JD-1yorBkloSwgCedaZQLsqG611FUwA

It will become a link--clink it and you'll be added to the group.

If I'm understanding this right, that should allow you to join the CC chat group I made. If not? Send me or Calligraphy a PM with your Skype username, or post it here, and we'll add you manually when we can.

Anyways, happy chatting everyone--remember, be nice!

Note: I currently can not add you manually, due to that being impossible on my iPod. Use the link method above, it does work.

I would, but I shouldn't. I haven't made any contributions here yet, and besides, I really need to go to bed. Lectures restart tomorrow here. :twilightangry2:

640699 wait:rainbowhuh:... you haven't contributed, so you shouldn't contribute?
We also serve, who only read and comment.:scootangel:

I dunno, I'd feel bad turning up to a chat for a group which I haven't given anything back to.

On the other hand, it might inspire me to actually get involved. Maybe next time, then.

When you say go to skype and put that in, where in skype? The search? the contact number?

This is going to be good
*Remembers parents don't let me use Skype*
FUUUUUUUUUUU:flutterrage:

Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

Anywhere you can make a message, I think. Then click the link. ...I think.

640727 not working :applejackunsure: I'll pm you my skypename.

I have no idea how this works. I'll pm you my skype name.

Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

To be more specific. You have to paste the link in the type box, like you were sending a message to someone. Then when it becomes a link, click it. It should work.

Comment posted by DualThrone deleted Jan 21st, 2013

Ahhhhhhh...

I has no Skypes :c

You could try to get an IRC channel.

Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

No need as the Skype chat has worked wonders, thanks anyways.

Is the Skype chat still on?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14