King Sombra Fan Fiction 1,701 members · 1,390 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Bendy
Group Admin

Need ideas for a group banner, the banner I'm using is only temporary.

Will need permission to use their banner, so I may to have to leave a link to who made the banner.

Also we have almost 100 members.

Make it super badass and no crystals, crystals are lame, or have Sombra standing on the backs of all the other villains because he's better than they are

What you could do is you could have Sombra stand on these black crystals and have slaves working below him.

This seems like a good one; depicting Sombra on the verge of victory. I don't have permission form Kyss90 though...

865766 I could probably draw 865791 unless that seems a little too 'light-hearted' for my beautiful tyrant king.

Some snapped bones and some blood and I think our beloved tyrant would approve as long as all the others are depicted in terrible pain.:pinkiecrazy:

There's some spectacular artwork that comes up just from searching "My Little Pony Sombra" on deviant art.

If you can get the artist's permission, this would be perfect.

Or, if you want something a little more metal...

866500 I asked the artist for that first one if we could and if waiting for a response.

Bendy
Group Admin

Got permission to use this as the new banner.

Size is a little to big though, on the plus you can click the link at the top of the page to see it's full version.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9