King Sombra Fan Fiction 1,701 members · 1,390 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I just found this out. Apparently Meghan McCarthy said that Sombra is officially dead. Yet in the fucking trading card, they teased that he might come back. This is bull shit. His first appearance was very underwhelming. Also, this really destroys the credibility of one of my fics. Please tell me their is still hope for this guy. Hell, maybe they can bring him back in the comics and give him the treatment he deserves. I this guy looks too bad ass to be dead.

I'm really sad right now. The villains are my favorite part of the show. I'm so sick of this stupid pretty princess bull shit. I just want my sadomasochist pony back. :raritycry:

his character design was great but his role was greatly underwhelming, no great oneliners, no epic redemption scene. it is of note that this will be the only villain the cast will have defeated/killed without any chance of redemption as with nightmare moon, discord maybe chrysalis at least she flew off instead of getting murdered.

Yeah, it was a shame, too. Maybe we will get to see a historical episode about how he came to power to begin with, and at least then they can give him some character development.

1387364 In the end I guess he serverd his perpose. Hopefully the writers can create vaillin that cant top Chysi and Discord. From what I hear, Sunset was a real let down and real Chysi clone in the shallow depo. Still going to see that movie with an open mind when it comes out.

Bendy
Group Admin

The power of fan fiction. Means he can come back to life. Only in fan fiction maybe.

1387405 oh yeah i remember this one thought it was very funny:rainbowlaugh:
too bad it's become reality:raritydespair:

Sombra was my favourite mlp villain so... :fluttershysad: and :flutterrage:
Really was hoping he would make a return in season 4 and make something of himself. Guess not.

1387381 yeah i've seen the movie. it's been popping up on youtube every now and again in HD and not the camvids. all i'll say without spoilers is that i enjoyed it and that it was nice to see what the team can do with anything longer than a two-part episode.

Wasn't Lich from adventure Time also *Killed"?
They might be lying so would be suprised when he returns.
Or his horn might do some evil stuff like corrupt people.

1387341 And now it's time for another game of "Reasons he may come back"

Reason number 1: His horn flew off which could grow back his body(though this is bullcrap)
Reason number 2: He represents fear and fear doesn't just go away, it hides in the back of you're mind until it can spring out at the worst possible time.

Sombra's dead, eh?

And the problem is...?

Think about this, it's the first big bad to have been killed off SINCE G1!!!

Also think in the potential for a fanfic, an enemy that can be back from the death, that can come back for revenge, and the good guys won't see him coming until it's too late.

So? Just because his BODY is dead, doesn't mean his SPIRIT can't move on to do more damage! :pinkiecrazy:

glad he won in my fan fic,:derpyderp1: live damn you!

:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:
Fanfic time.

1387341 His horn is still intact, somepony could find it and become king Sombra 2.0.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17