King Sombra Fan Fiction 1,701 members · 1,390 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Bendy
Group Admin

What you say would happen if King Sombra won at the end of Cristal Empire?

Badassery and total evil domination.

Then again, he's Hitler on steroids.

Not Hitler. More like Saxton Hale, the evil twin. Because their almost invincible

2410137 Then they lost, he won, let us celebrate with more crystals and stairs! :trollestia:

He likes Slinkies. That's why he likes stairs.

A spring, a spring, a marvelous thing!
Everypony knows it's Slinky!

2410642 Don't you mean like this?

He would've had slaves and expanded the empire, because that's what they do.

I posted that on my blog!!!

2411385 I'm using that comic as inspiration for part of the collection that is Strange (but true) Stories of Sombra's Past fic I'm poking at. It's a fun side project.

2411086 2410642
Sombra will then go on to become the first to invent the most devilish invention known to ponykind:
The Escalator.

Now with an army of unstoppable slinkies (seriously, they'll just keep going down the steps indefinately) no goal is without reach from his tyrannical grasp.
BEHOLD THE POWER OF DARK UNICORN SCIENCE!

2411533 the never ending staircase and a single slinky, with a silent motor he has the perfect torture device. Woe unto all who would oppose him. Actually, the fact that he, in the comic, could get it to go down a spiral staircase is an amazing feat.

2411535 Just when his inventions couldn't get any more diabolical:
SPIRAL ESCALATORS! BOW BEFORE THE CRYSTAL KING, INFERIOR PONIES! :yay:

the last time he won, he enslave his subject. if he won again, he's gonna decapitate shining armor and his wife, and build a temple of himself.

its just an idea

Oh dear god, this made my day!

2413101 Here's the kicker, you want to go down? It will always pull you back up. Want to go up? It will always push you back down. Such is the might of the terrifying stair master!

He would enslave everypony there and most likely brainwash Twilight since she is the element of magic or he would brainwash Cadance since she's an alicorn, he would most likely make one of them his wife. Then he would make an army so large that not even the royal soilders of the royal sisters would fall. In bases he would take over everything.

Working in the story as we speak, but not as evil as i would have liked but i 2415489 this idea a lot as well.

He would have eaten Spike and the Crystal Heart.

2410137 He would most likely take Twilight as his Queen by first telling lies to her, take the other elements as their slaves, and diffidently kill Shining Armor and Cadence.

Replace the word "apprentice" with "queen" and we would be in agreement.

2410137 Let me think about that... hmm... Ah! here is an idea! Remember the time when Twilight is trapped in the Crystal Prison she was in on the top of the tower? Well... When Spike fails to deliver the Heart, not only will the crystal empire fall, but Twilight would be still trapped in the Crystal Prison, Sombra may have the chance of corrupting her. As:
2474075 says. :pinkiehappy:

So yeah!:rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24