King Sombra Fan Fiction 1,701 members · 1,390 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Are there any stories where Sombra is brought back or still alive or something, and is regretful or sorry for what he's done. People seem to write that stuff about MLP villains. Been browsing through them and can't seem to find one.

My story is going in that direction, yeah =3

I have one myself, actually. It is called Wendigo May Cry.

I'm writing a series about Pinkie and Sombra, where she has to reform him. It's not published yet, but I do have a One-shot based on them called, "The Cake Batter Incident", which inspired me to write it. Anywhoodles, I'm trying to make it to where Sombra comes to regret his past decisions because of Pinkie Pie. Once he finds out about her less-than-happy childhood and sees that despite that, she still maintains a happy, bright personality, he begins to grow regretful of his past. I might add it to the Shipping/Comedy folder(s). Yeah, didn't know it was a shipping story, did ya?

SOMBRAPIE FTW!!

2531891 2532950
LOL I have a loosely similar fic in-progress, inspired by that one Pinkie reforming Sombra story by RainbowBob (or rather, the fanart cover that he used for it, which I think was drawn by Mickeymonster, if I'm not mistaken.) Then again, in my shippy-cloppy AU story, which is still a WiP, Sombra isn't willing to admit to any wrongdoing, so Pinkie can't get him to reform once she realizes that he's a bad pony, and they both come to regret this. It's gonna be a bittersweet story. :pinkiesad2:

I also have another somewhat different bittersweet story with Sombra and some humans planned. I love writing Sombra as a mostly remorseless jerk who learns too late what regret is. :unsuresweetie:

That's the same story that inspired me and made me like SombraPie! It's because of that evil sponge I've made it my OTP! Not that I hate him for it.:pinkiehappy:

2536433 I like putting her with almost anyone... :derpytongue2: But I never would have thought of that one if not for that fic.

2532950 Youre writing more! HAZZAA!! I loved that story!

2531891 I've got a story where he's alive again (The New Spark), but he's too insane to really feel guilty about what he's done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11