King Sombra Fan Fiction 1,701 members · 1,390 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hello everyone. I've been working on a new story, and I need some readers. The story is Prevailing Shadows, and The general plot is as follows: Rise, Corruption, and the final plot is a twist.... I kind of don't want to say it, but Revelation. I'm shipping Lunbra, and the story encompasses Ancient times to post-Season 4.
I need some readers, and some input. Currently, I am working on Chapter 5.

2819661 I just can't handle the fact that other people ship my shipments with other shipments.... :pinkiesick:

>corruption

2821613 Corruption is purposely capitalized. :pinkiecrazy:

2821602 What do you mean by that?

I wasn't attempting to correct an error.

> is not used in that manner.

2828896 I'm confused. What is ">" used for?

> is used when you just want to highlight a specific piece of text. The idea that Sombra was once a peaceful king is the basis behind the Crystal Kingdom story arc in my headcanon.

2836537 Ah, cool. I think most people's headcanon is that Sombra was once peaceful. There are minor differences to this though.
For example, Sombra in my story is an alicorn, has a brother named Lumor, and is somewhat agressive from a deep sense of honor and duty. :pinkiehappy:

I like the idea of the king having been corrupted by a demonic organism that gave him power in exchange for latching onto his soul. He became a tyrant, and Celestia asked Luna to help her seal Sombra and his city away. Luna, his lover and mother of his daughter Cadance, instead froze them in that point in time, refusing to allow her daughter and lover to suffer for what the parasite did to him. A millennium later, the spell wore off, and Sombra once again tried access the city's darkest secret, one that Celestia wanted to hide from the rest of Equestria. Fortunately, Twilight and her friends were there to help Cadance fend off the shadow that the parasite turned her father into. Cadance chose Equestria over Daddy.

This is my interpretation, based upon the expression Luna had when she heard that the city was back.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12