Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,649 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 56

This discussion is for big boob lovers anyone want to talk

I want to but I feel as if’s gonna start a comments war

Doesnt everything do that tho?

Well to me the Bigger the Better, like Tits that are Double or Triple the size of a characters head look HOT and SEXY to me, like the art style of a hentai artist called 'Gideon-Hoss' or 'Gideon-Corral', he goes by either name and I have a few links to sites with his type of art style on them.

Why would would it stat a war

So how big do you you think dash would be

Well Dash herself would be the smallest out of the Mane 6, both Anthro-Pony and Human, they would have tits the size of their heads while Twilight would have the largest since she would be an Alicorn or human version having tits 4 times the size as her head.

She wouldn’t be under d cup right dash

Do any of the girls wear shirts or bras

I'm talking about if they have HYPER size tits, to me that is the only way to go when you want to go BIG, also Spitfire you should redo those last two comments.

Why I’m confused why do I need to redo them

Because usually the crazy ones flock To these type of questions You most likely seen one or two Of those type of people

I don’t see how asking if fictional female characters walk around topless is bad

Can someone tell me why asking if mlp girls walk around topless is bad

I think the changelings are just naked

Fluttershy, Pinkie, AJ and Rainbow, would not wear a bra. Twilight and Rarity yes. But t-shirts that's a little harder to say. besides Rainbow and AJ.

Yeah how is that bad exactly?

How big do you think the cmc would be

Y'know this reminds me, just today I went to a high end restaurant and one of the waitresses I saw had a huge pair of tits that looked somewhere between EE cup to G cup. The best part I don't think she was wearing a bra. :pinkiehappy: But I could be wrong.

Do you think there are any mlp girls under dd to e cup I don’t and nice about the waitress

Uh not too sure, but thanks anyway. She was really sweet too.

Ok cmc, Applebloom would be E to GG cup, Sweetie F cup, Scoots D cup at the least.

Hey who’s the biggest wonder bolt and what’s her size

Oooh good question, my bet is Spitfire or her mother if she was in the wonderbolts, as for size Spits might be G to H cup but wears a magic bra or suit that reduces her size while wearing it as a means to be more aerodynamic. Her mom? Definitely a JJ cup.

Yes to everything but the bra she goes topless to be more sexy in my opinion

Ok, it was an idea I had just to help appease the crowd that wanted something more practical but still please the hyper tit lovers like me.

Is a magical suit optional??

Because when conversations like that pop up it goes back-and-forth and back-and-forth an Escalate to the point that you would say really just really And before you ask or try to counter this Shit happens every single time no matter what site You are on that have comments

I guess
How big is vinyl and does she do her djing topless I’d say yes especially at the club she headlines because she wants too an all the female staff are required by the rules to me topless if not fully naked all the staff except the owner/boss are girls as well and she even let’s herself get fondleed and in rare occasions fucked on stage

Hasn’t happened on this chat yet

Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Apr 19th, 2022
Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Apr 19th, 2022

Hmm I can see that but I also figure she would have certain standards too. As for chest size somewhere between GG cup to H cup.

Also sorry for not replying sooner just got caught up in life. But I'd suggest you delete the last two messages though, seems a little off.

Do you think the equestrian military ranks are based on breast size for the girls

I doubt it, that would be both ridiculous and confusing.

Yeah its good, why?

Well I didn't want to point it out in case it goes so I won't tell if you don't :raritywink:

What artist is that from?

Sorry was busy what's up?

Eldorado

Next one's perma, dude. Is it really worth it?

How bigs Octavia and does she let guys fondle her when they want and tell guys to stare at her boobs instead of her eyes ie boobs down I think she does but I also think most girls do

>I also think most girls do

I don’t think you’ve ever spoken with a real woman before in your life.

I have before but never romantically or anything
And why do you ask if I’ve talked to girls

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 56