Gilda 954 members · 711 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

First, here's a preview clip for the next episode.

Next, here's a post from the official MLP Facebook page.

Very interesting. Either this is all a huge coincidence, or we may finally be seeing Gilda's return. If she does return, what do you think will happen? Will she get character development? Will she be glad or angry to see Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie again? Anyway, feel free to discuss Gilda's possible role in the next episode, if she does appear, that is. It's making me quite excited for it, to be honest. :twilightsheepish:

Sorry to say it, but I'm less interested in seeing Gilda as more in seeing the city of a TOTALLY DIFFERENT SPECIES AS PONYS. :twilightangry2:

*Feels the bangry burning eyes of Gilda fans in neck*

...but Gilda got a close second place :twilightsheepish:

"Why do you care so much about *angry emphasis* gryphons anyway?" - Rainbow Dash Season 5 episode 8
"I've always wanted to be a gryphon!" - Rainbow Dash Season 4 episode 16
Wat?

Anyway.
As a Gildafag I have hype.
I just hope she doesn't get a tearful "redemption", her annoyance with Pinkie was justified, or some shit and if she does get a "redemption" it stays true to her character.

4397743 Seeing how much enthusiast RD is to have to visit the Griffon City, and the fact that the two of the Mane Six involved are the same that had the main role in s.1 ep.5, the possibilities to view Gilda again seem to be quite high.

4397743 THE HYPE TRAIN! WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!

4397743 :eeyup:looks like Gilda's back but RD is off didn't she wanted to be an Griffon back in the breezie ep

Yeah, I thought that was strange as well. :twilightsheepish:
And as for Gilda, I do hope the writers do a good job with her character if she does show up, regardless of the role she ends up playing. She did have a justifiable reason to find Pinkie irritating, as you mentioned, so the two meeting up again would definitely be a source of conflict. Still, it'll be nice to see her on-screen again if she appears.
I also noticed this, and as you said, such similarities between this episode and "Griffon the Brush Off" in terms of the main ponies do point to Gilda's return. :twilightsmile:
The Hype Train has no brakes! :rainbowdetermined2:

4397743 Hohoooh shit, son. I'm hoping the episode'll do a bit of both. Maybe have Gilda tag along with their journey while showing off some dank gryphon society. Though my story on her has really just been wish fulfillment, It's pretty likely they'll make her as angry as she was before when seeing them for the first time in a while. I'm just hoping they don't bring her in as an enemy or a foil to their plans. After all, Trixie got a redemption... sort of xD or at least more screen time.

I really hope Gilda comes back, it would be interesting to see her as a good guy possibly. The minute I had read the episode information I thought about Gilda returning and thought it would be cool, now I really think it's gonna happen!

Oh dang this shit is actually happening

4398268 Your profile picture is so perfect for that statement lol

It sucks because she's either going to continue being a bitch, or she's going the full redemption route and will apologize to Pinkie. I don't like either one, to be honest. What's wrong with a gruff character with justified anger issues? It's like they weren't alive back in the 90's when every kid loved Batman and Wolverine.

Edit: holy shit they actually came through. Bravo for once, FiM.

Yes, I think my prayers have been answered. I will see Gilda again in the show!

Oh My FRIGGIN God!

It is going to happen, isn't it?
Its a god damn birthday present!

I was excited... but now I'm gearing for disappointment and 'no Gilda'. *frowny-pony*

I haven't been this excited for a new episode in years.

Show of hands, who liked today's episode?

*raises hand*

I liked it! :twilightsmile:
Little Gilda is way too adorable!

4400847 I NEARLY ASPLODED FROM LIL' GILDA!!:rainbowkiss:

4398005 We have had the answer rather quickly. After Gilda was named in the first seconds of the episode, there were no more doubts.
And a very good episode it had been, even if, as I said elsewhere I don't like so much the complete reversal of the characters, and so I would have preferred Gilda to remain, at least partially, an asshole.

4401458 Character development happens. *shrug* No one said Gilda went 180.

4401876 I said.
To me, she pretty went, and I prefer character developements to be more subtle. I see her more suited for a part of an unwillingly good girl, or an adorable gruff. My review, my preferences. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27