Villains of Equestria 1,813 members · 3,442 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Zinger
Group Admin

In the land of Equestria, murder is frowned on by all ponies,changlings,zebras,etc . But there in Equestria there is a prison that is heavily guarded and heavily secretive. By all the beings of the land. But it holds one prisoner. The most dangerous being in all of Equestria . But noponey even knows he even excised . But he has escape. But he is not out for revenge, no he is heading to poneyville to see his big sister Rainbow Dash. How will Celestia handle the madponey without sending her kingdom in chaos?

So do you like my story idea should I write it?
If I do will people read it?

Write it, I would read it :pinkiecrazy:

664981 I would say a few individuals would read it and if he turns out to be human that would be the greatest mindfuck ever. :rainbowlaugh:

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

Sounds splendid. But why RD of all ponies? :derpyderp1:

Sounds good, write it and we'll see.

Zinger
Group Admin

665014 well she is loyalty and well he is disloyalty. He's the same type of pony. If i can write it you'll see why i picked her
p.s. I suck at writing but good at ideas
so I am nervous

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

665046 I'll do my best to help you along the road. :derpytongue2:
(School would prevent me from being an editor or anything though…)

Zinger
Group Admin

665053 that's fine I use a PS3 so I can't send PS messages

I'm intrigued (makes wonder what he did, it has to be worse than anything the villains have ever done)

Zinger
Group Admin

665096 well the villains never killed . He did over 100 times.
What makes him deadly is he is extremely intelligent and he made his wings sharper then a razor blades. He toys with his victims before he kills them. Always sings a lullaby . I have a idea on what he looks like.
want to hear it.

WRITE THE FUCKING STORY!!!:flutterrage:

Yes write the story.

chaos2012
Group Contributor

Intruiging story. Write it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16