Villains of Equestria 1,813 members · 3,442 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Zinger
Group Admin

After about 3 minutes of flying. I finally arrive at the post office.
I soon alert Post card of my arrival . He greets me with as always "HELLO THERE SUNNY". I walk over to my bag that is now full of letters. I am stopped by the most famous mailmare in town.
Good morning CoolJack !
Good morning to you too Mrs.Whooves.
Thank you. How is you're sister? Is she still mad about the "me making a building fall on her" is she?
No she's not. Nopony can be mad at you Mrs.Whooves.
She now has a smile that puts mine to shame.
Thank Celestia!
Who would thank that cake eating failure ?Hey CoolJack when we are on our lunch break.Would you like to join me and Rain Drop for a bite to eat?
I would love to thank you.

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

665821 *finally

*the "me making a building fall on her" is she?

:twilightsheepish:

Zinger
Group Admin

665851 PS3 what can I say.
Good so far ?

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

665872 Yeah, building my hopes up, eh? :trollestia:

Rezz
Group Admin

tis good

Don't kill Derpy, she's been through enough already.:fluttershysad:

Zinger
Group Admin

666051 Don't worry Derpy doesn't die .
But do you like it so far?

Well I know that I'M certainly relieved, Shadow Bolt kind of spoke what I was thinking.
Personally, I do like it so far. Sneak Peaks are awesome!

Zinger
Group Admin

666302 I love Derpy. I would never kill her in the fic.
Glad you like it . I am working on chapter one. The sneak peaks are parts of future chapters.:twilightsmile:

666182 It seems interesting, but was his crime and punishment kept secret? (If I knew that a certain someone was a ruthless killer, I wouldn't be having a nice conversation with him. Also wouldnt you be suspicious on where he's been all this time?)

Thank you. How is you're sister? Is she still mad about the "me making a building fall on her" is she?

Are you talking about what happened in the Last Roundup or is this something you made up?

Zinger
Group Admin

666559 I shall explain it all in the story .
Yes Last Roundup is what they were talking about.

Zinger
Group Admin

666559 Celestia kept it a secret. Him being a monster and the facility are a secret . Not even the royal guards know . Rainbow Dash only knows him as her sweet kind hearted lil brother .As for the rest of the ponies only know about him is what RD told them.

So even Rainbow Dash didn't know that he was a criminal? How long was he gone? And she wont be suspicious about what happened to him and where's he been?

Zinger
Group Admin

666651 well RD in the story is 23 and he is 19 . His killing spree ended at the age of 15 when he went to the prison . So 4 years . The letters are why there is no suspicion.

15!?:pinkiegasp: shit bro, when did he start killing and how long did it last?(must have been a result of some type mental/physical abuse. Maybe from his parents?)

Comment posted by Zinger deleted Jan 28th, 2013

Oi, have to go all biblical don't you(*high voice* cliche), explain how harmony is a mask of evil?:trixieshiftright:

Cleanse the world of Harmony... well then.

Does that mean he looks up to Discord as a hero? Or does he see him as more of a huge can of air freshener, covering the smell but not really getting rid of it?
...Or not having an opinion at all, it's not like every character in every story has an opinion on each other character.

Zinger
Group Admin

667154 Not biblical at all.It dose sounds like that yes but ponies don't know god.For the harmony being the mask of evil. Bird dies and bullies. His supposed happy family is not real, father cheated on mommy . Ponies shun and make fun of what is different from them like RD mane. He just wants the world to be peaceful .

Zinger
Group Admin

667158 Cleanse the world of Harmony? No he just wants to fix it.
He would kill discord if he saw him.

Zinger
Group Admin

667158>>667154 its not set in stone so that reason might not happen. I am coming up with ideas

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20