Villains of Equestria 1,813 members · 3,442 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Zinger
Group Admin

I hate those kids, They're too noisy. Why?
We could always kill them. A simple slide of the hoof and POOF NO MORE CMC!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
As tempting as it is,No. If we did suspicion would be high. The loses would be to much of a hit home, with SPARKLE...SO NO..
Why do you care? She can't stop us.KILL HER TOO.
If we kill the "CMC" now, Twilight would alert Celestia of it. If we kill Twilight now, Celestia will know were we are.
Fine but that's so boring! I suppose I can wait. But its just so tempting!!
I know, just be patient.We'll have our fun soon.But Twilight is important, o so very important.
WHY????
Tipping the scale in our favor of course .

That wonderful feeling of being able to kill everything yet not being allowed to.
AKA finding an awesome gun in an FPS with no ammo in it until right near the end of the level.

In all seriousness, though, it's still lookin' cool! I like the Red Oni Blue Oni thing going on between these two, though I'm not sure if the text coloration resembled the relationship on purpose...

Zinger
Group Admin

667543 well I'm going with my first idea on why he started killing ..He's mentaly ill. I will fix coloring, But he's talking to his friend , The voice in his head.
The blue is him
The red is the voice . Nickname: JIN

Zinger
Group Admin

667543 it's on purpose.

667549 667553
Ah, I see, so it's not two different physical beings. That was something I didn't realize.
Heheh, as a direct reference to the oni thing? Really? Because if so, I find you much more awesome.

Zinger
Group Admin

667557 Sorry it sounds familiar.

Zinger
Group Admin

667568 Yes similar to that. But Jin is almost identical to Cooljack but more aggressive . The fic is gore.But it has comedy in it mostly these two or with pinkie being well pinkie pie or derpy being derpy .

Ah, fair enough.
I indeed continue to look forward to this, but how many teasers do you plan to give us? Do you have any idea, or is there a planned number?

Zinger
Group Admin

667589 5 teasers
The story will be done in less then 2 weeks.
But the chapter maybe small but not to small.
Chapter one has a whole lot of killing planned for it.
I am open minded to any ideas.

Chapter one with lots of killing, but it's not too big? Depending on how long you define as "not too long", you should be careful not to overdo it. Gotta' leave somepony to kill by the next chapter, eh?

...unless you mean all that killing on, like, one or two ponies. I'm pretty sure a person can say they killed a single person a lot if it was sufficiently entertaining or over-the-top.

Zinger
Group Admin

667607 the whole facility where he was being kept blows up. so maybe 1000 die in chapter 1.
Is what I plan.
Story length about 1500 or 2000 words so short.

Ah, THAT kind of "lots of death". Sounds good.

Zinger
Group Admin

667616 name change "grey wing"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14