Villains of Equestria 1,813 members · 3,442 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

You run to your house, you barely made it.
lock your doors, lock your windows. If they don't lock then board them up until nothing can break it.

Grab your loved ones, your wife, your kids, grab what is dear to you.
Even take your pet...Grab your shotgun encase they come in...

You head up into your safest room in your house...They are searching for anyone who is scared...

But they aren't searching for you dear reader...They only search for you when you are scared...

Just be calm, think happy thoughts, play calming music, even draw a picture with a cottage and a lake next to it.

But don't search for them. If you are scared...
If you see their faces you don't want to see them...

The sight will never leave you, you have that image stuck in your head until your days are up and the grim-reaper comes...

But that happens when you are scared...

but when you are, don't be brave, don't look for them...

Or they will fine you first...

Just forget of what I said. Forget that you read this, just be calm, be relaxed, just go back to what you were doing before...

I didn't want to scare you or anything...

''Until The Reaper comes...'' Hm? You called Dhanthas to your house? Ugh... now i have to send Dhuradhan, to stop him... :twilightangry2:

Do they?:pinkiegasp:

Then you can search for them...

Try not to get scared doing it...:pinkiecrazy:

Why should I fear? Both my body and soul are tainted with darkness to the point that I literally can't live without it.

Ahahahaha :pinkiecrazy:

.........I think I'm in trouble.

I mean the grim-reaper...
you know the dude with the big hood thing on him and is like a skeleton...:rainbowhuh:

That guy who comes when you are dead...

if you don't know then you need to go to school:ajbemused:

I think you should start running...:pinkiecrazy:

I assume of course, that if this is to be taken as scary, you must be speaking of this fellow?

669394 I said that because of the RP rule on the site.

The what rule?:rainbowhuh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10