Villains of Equestria 1,813 members · 3,442 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

...*sigh*, I don't know what to feel about this episode.
I know Hasbro's got this. They most likely wouldn't be doing this without a plan for how to handle things in the fandom, what with how much attention they've been paying attention to us so far.

But there's a part of me that JUST. WON'T. SHUT UP. About the thought of Twilight becoming an alicorn and a princess and what all bad things that might bring to the show and why it's wrong and yadda yadda blah blah blah.

I just have to put my faith in Hasbro for this and try to ignore that part of me 'till the episode comes along.

Thardoc
Group Admin

I'm not too worried about this, I'm more worried about how they plan to handle equestria girls.

Think about the episodes leading up to this though.

Cadence, a princess, foal sat Twilight at an early age.

She had a greater magic threshhold then the average unicorn filly.

Not to mention her parents both have a cutie mark with a relation to stars and planets. (I haven't seen many of those on any pony besides Celestia and Luna.)

Me and a buddy called it after watching the first episode. It seemed to apparent that Twilight would become an alicorn by the end of this season. Proof

It's not that it's not justified. By all means, it seems to be: it's just... well, look at it this way. This feels to me as though in Pokemon, there was an upcoming episode where Ash's Pikachu evolved. Willingly.

I don't know why the concept of Alicorn Twilight bugs me so freaking much, but whatever it is I'm chalking up all of my feelings to that: it'll probably go away after a while. I just hope Hasbro puts a twist on it past "poof, your destiny is here, be a princess". Maybe... I don't know, make the new form optional or something, like a Sailor Moon transformation as a friend suggested to me. Just don't make it a "full-fledged princess with princess duties" thing.

That is the concept I'm trying to work into a WIP story. You've already meet the antagonist for the second and possibly fourth story. Lots of research is being done so that the story can make the readers question all they assumed about MLP:FIM by slightly showing events from a diffrent perspective and possible history.

For better understanding, remember the concept Echidna told you about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6