Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Massage from Cheerilee.

751045 I get married to Octavia... SWEET! :D

751045 I get raped by Lyra...
I think I prefer the last game, because I got a sexy message from Applejack

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

751069 at least...:pinkiesick:...your character isn't:pinkiesick: granny smith.....:pinkiesick:
Augest 11.....:pinkiesick: I feel sick:pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

spitfire sexy massage.....well that good

Soarin is down for anything you want.:unsuresweetie:

Guy pal? Maybe? Nothing sexual.

I said I wanted going down on Twilight and I got it.

My life is complete now. I love you even more than before, Sweetiebellema121. Now I have a certain lavender pony to please, so I'll see you later.

You coming, stud?

Oh fuck yes, Twilight! Be right there!

I go down on Spike?!?!?!?!?!

:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- [Transmission Lost...]

Instead of Spike watching me, now I get Discord :ajbemused:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

751187 yup i thought you'd like that:scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::yay:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

751207 sorry :fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:....mines is just as bad:fluttercry: aug 11:pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

751242 YOURS IS FEMALE AND OF AGE AT LEAST! :flutterrage:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

751258 while thats true:pinkiesick: that doesn't make it any:pinkiesick: less disturbing:pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

751270 I'm committing non consensual pedophilia, though if this was R63 I might have been a little more accepting... but nonetheless... it appears we've sort of switched here...

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

751279 seems that way:rainbowlaugh:

Now I'm married to Spike.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

751316 doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

751045 Sexy massage from Bon Bon. :moustache:

I'ma just delete the "sexy" part from my mind…

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

751328 at least your character is young and female...quite a few got spike...and i have aug...11th:pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

751045 Sexcapade with AppleBloom, why did the mane 6, princess Celestia and the apple family thought this was a good idea?

751307 That's karma for ya... She's a bitch... :trixieshiftleft:

751079 Once again...:pinkiesick: I am september 11th...:pinkiesick: for this game...:pinkiesick: and god damn it...:pinkiesick: I can never get a break...:pinkiesick:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

752586 I have the 11th as well (just augest instead of september) so mines were switched versions of yours:rainbowlaugh:....oh...wait:pinkiesick::pinkiesick:...you made me remember:pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

Raped by Spitfire!!! WOOOO!! It is not rape if I give consent! You may have your way with me mistress!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28