look at this:flutterrage::flutterrage::facehoof::rainbowwild:

I'm mean look at these faces :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

how could anyone hurt them

Rezz
Group Admin

(Shrugs).
Everyone I've met loves them

801354 Awwwww. Why can't I fuck and kill all three?:raritydespair:

i'm sure that my queen will love to feed on them.......i mean.....HooooThey are so cute

I am tied on Marrying and Fucking Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. Those two could go either way and I would be content. Sadly, I would just kill Apple Bloom.

WTF HAPPENED TO THE SITE?! It looks weird on my phone now D:<

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

801381 yes it's all messed up I thought it was only me:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

801377 you could kill the bush it never said you couldn't:moustache:

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

801354 *has heart attack*

(I would marry myself, kill the bush, and fuck the sky.)

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

801395 the best answer:moustache::moustache:

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

801426 Actually, I'll divorce myself THEN remarry myself. :moustache:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

801474 Thats hard to do:moustache::moustache:

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

801495 Simple, I still keep may money. :moustache:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor
Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

801510 there are no flaws in your plan have a :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

801550 Of course there are no flaws, I planned it ahead of time… :pinkiecrazy:

Clever bastard...I am not going to think too far into the different objects that are at my disposal. Well done. I have been duped!

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

801718 Just like how I'm going to… *grunt* *grunt* *grunt*… fight…*grunt* *grunt* *grunt*… YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! *mouth flies off*

801691 Screw the bush, marry Scootaloo/Sweetie Belle and kill Applebloom!

As for me, I just find them annoying to the point the only MLP FiM episodes I didn't watch were CMC episodes

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

801883 I feel the same way about Rarity eps:rainbowwild::rainbowwild:

801956 I don't mind Rarity so much as she isn't specifically designed to completely miss the point

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

802013 her eps are about dresses, jewels and impressing snobs...not really the best of eps:ajbemused:

802063 Actually I've enjoyed them and the Art of the Dress song was one of the best from Season One.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

802089 That was the ep i skipped in season 1 and the last 1 I saw after being pestered to see it, still skipped the song (heard art of the bed in fiw and couldn't stand it) :moustache: kinda boring an ep to be honest,

I'm a zombie. I eat all of them

First off: Scootaloo is staring into your soul in the second picture, or really intent with whoever she's watching.

Secondly: If we're to assume the growth of each CMC; I'd marry Scootaloo, life with her would be full of action and excitement. Buck Applebloom because she'll probably turn out looking like AJ only with a bow instead of a hat. And finally kill Sweetie Belle, after she finds her talent in singing she'll probably become famous and killing her will give me fame for taking the life of a celebrity.

In conclusion, If I did any of the above it would have to be all or none because their friends and they'd hear what I did to each of them, resulting in failure...

Comment posted by Dhuradhan deleted Mar 22nd, 2013

801354 801360 No, I dislike them. They're innocent and all, but I'm not a big fan of them. I do agree that they look cute and all, but their acts... they're just annoying. They're good for making others cry when they're in a sad story and make us angry, when the evil guy hurts them. Useful, sometimes cute and a pain in the rear end sometimes... in my opinion, of course.:eeyup:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

802483 I respect your opinion:moustache: I do believe they can be annoying at times but I think Rarity can be just as annoying if not more annoying in multible eps:rainbowwild:

802497 The thing is, I love everypony. Except the foals... The CMC is okay, since they have their good moments at least. But the other foals...? No... only Dinky...

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

802436 Wouldn't you go to jail:unsuresweetie: sure you'd be famous but at what cost:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

802501 Same for me except it's Rarity I can't stand:twilightsmile::twilightsmile: well I dislike spike more but Rarity is a close second:rainbowwild:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

802501 but at the end of the day there only cartoon characters:rainbowwild:(also Dinky's personality is fan-made :rainbowwild:So of course she'd be more appealing :rainbowlaugh:)

802513 That is why I don't really like the Spike and Rarity shipping... only when he is older and bigger...
I know, but still. She's a good filly. :pinkiesmile:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

802530 She's never had a single line in the show :ajbemused:(I like Dinky as well )

802538 Let me explain:
A few months ago, I had a dream. I was kinda not myself and thought about a lot of things... okay, doN't do drugs!
So, as I fell asleep, I dreamt about being together with Derpy, since I was her protector. and so, Dinky always got my muffin, since I didn't need the muffin and that made her cheer in happiness. In the dream, I wasn't in a relationship with Derpy, but we got together after a long time. (I fell back to sleep 3-4 times, that is why I had this long ass dream.) And oh my god that cheer, that smile and grin... every time I gave Dinky my muffin, seeing that she loves it... I woke up with tears in my eyes actually...

That is why I like Dinky and want to protect Derpy...

Hope that explains...

Sweetiebellema121
Group Contributor

802547 I understand:fluttercry::fluttercry: (it's a shame dinky and derpy aren't really related:fluttercry:)

Either way, you're an accomplice now.

Prison Buddies! :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45