Dragons 684 members · 659 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
https://m.

For every time I lose hope
For every time i feel lost
For every time I wish for the end....
I look to the stars. I look from beyond my eyes, I gaze from my soul, my heart that my journey in life will carry me through. My life will not impact the world, but what it was given was someone who made it to the end. When my time comes, When my life reaches the end... I too will hope to join you amongst the stars. To the stars we are embedded, eternal and bright, not gone in the day and always stronger at night.

It's because of Dragonheart that I fell in love with Dragons. My first movie as a boy where I fell for them. But Sean voice of Draco is what made me embedded within my mind forever that he was the only dragon worth speaking.
Its hard to write in words what Draco did for my life. Hence in all of my stories, Draco is the God of dragons. Screw others, Draco made me believe that we slayed all the dragons and we didn't deserve them.
I really didn't know Sean Connery until after that. League of extraordinary gentlemen, James bond and a few others.
But Dragonheart became my life... to write about dragons. And now more then ever, I will write about dragons. That his voice, his role is what made me the person I am today.
Little Draco is to me what I hope to one day be. A small star to be briefly remembered for. Not for fame or fortune but to leave something a legacy. A legacy of Dragons.

Look to the stars, to the stars. 1930-2020

To the stars, Bowen. To the stars.

Glad to see I'm far from the only person whose love of dragons started with this movie. It's a real shame (and a little odd) that there aren't any other good dragon movies that come to mind.

Closest I got was how to train your dragon

Well, yeah okay, there's that. I was kinda thinking in the Live-Action department. No good ones in that.

I want to say saphira in eragon but the movies want as big.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7