The Jazzy Fillyfoolers 245 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Terrasora
Group Contributor

I was bumbling around the YouTubes, trying to kill some time when I decided to look up Equestria Girls. Failing to find the movie, I looked up the "Helping Twilight Win the Crown" song.
And then I saw this:

Question: Are they red? Or are they simply red-er?

EDIT: The song is wonderfully cheesy, if a bit too High School Musical, in case you were wondering.

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Contributor

To me, they look darker than magenta but they're not bright ruby red :rainbowhuh:(which is a shame, but never mind:ajsleepy:)

reader of the night
Group Admin

Hmm, well i got this image after A Canterlot wedding and was the result of the usual research and filtering done by dedicated bronies.

And if we grab an actual screenshot.

Hmm, i would say that they look similair as the canon colour.
Sure is a shame that their not crimson, red, ruby or pink minus the white colouring (making it red).
But yeah, hopes this helps.

From what I have been able to gather, the official stance on her eye color is magenta.
I have heard it being called something different, but regardless her eye color is ultimately up to the person who uses her.

Hell, just when she was beginning to come into her own, I saw her depicted with yellow, blue, even brown eyes. Personally, I prefer them being red, what with Allegerezza and all permanently burning them symbolically as that color in a powerful sway of emotional force.

That, or Studio B is trolling us.

psp7master
Group Contributor

Not red enough.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5