The Jazzy Fillyfoolers 245 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
psp7master
Group Contributor

Good evening morning, ladies and gentlemen, this is Mr New Vegas Josh, and I've got some very good news for you.

To begin with, now we can enjoy reading the best work of fiction this planet has ever seen, here on Fimfiction. I mean Fallout: Equestria, of course. Search the top of the Featured Box with your Mature tag on (if it's not, why are you even in this sexy group? :rainbowhuh:) and read it, if you still haven't, or fave and like it, if you have read it.

(Yes, I know I've posted this news as a blog post, but a) Fo:E deserves all the posts in the world; b) This group has been getting rather quiet; c) I don't have anything to do for a few days.)

Now, on to the next piece of news: It's a boy! Her Highness gave birth to a wonderful boy, who will later become our King. To think about it, it actually makes two Kings in succession! (I believe that His Royal Highness Prince Charles will have the guts to step aside and pass the Crown to his son.) This country is safe, for now. :twilightsmile:

What news are you happy about, Filly-Foolers? Share it here!

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Contributor

Well in Belgium, the transfer of the crown went without a hitch...:yay:
The new king didn't make fool of himself, like some thought he would...:pinkiehappy:
So I guess that's good news too :twilightsmile:

reader of the night
Group Admin

Hey's finally uploading it to fimfiction, maaaan.
He took his time with that.
As for further things, its all going quite easy at this side, not a lot going on, very peaceful and silent.
Just the way i like it.

I thought Kkat was a girl?

reader of the night
Group Admin

I would ask you; do i look like i know pretty much anything?
But i wouldn't do that since you can't see me. (just get a glimpse of me and you'l understand why i would ask that)
But no, i didn't knew that.
Thanks for the headsup though.

psp7master
Group Contributor

Kkat's a "she", Vic. :twilightsmile:

reader of the night
Group Admin

Yeah i'm going to miss Filip.
Seeing his antics in the news was rather humorous.
No offence.

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Contributor

None taken :raritywink: It's not like I'm related to him to take offense:derpytongue2:
And it's Philippe:pinkiehappy:
I'm only specifying because it created a turmoil when He decided to take his French name as his official one :rainbowwild:.... We do bother ourselves with silly things in Belgium:rainbowlaugh:

reader of the night
Group Admin

What about that time that he wanted to introduce a drivers license where you can drive up to 160 km/h with. :twilightblush:

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Contributor

I don't remember that one:applejackunsure:
Then again, I'm not paying much attention to what the royals do...
I let them to their businesses, like many Belgians:raritywink:...
Anyway... Back To writing GTVS (quite hard with the heat:fluttershysad::applecry:)

reader of the night
Group Admin

Ugh tell me about, especially yesterday.
It was just waaaay to warm.
By the way i didn't knew you live in Belgium.
Guess who lives North of your country. :twilightsheepish:

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Contributor

I think you've mentioned it once, a while ago:twilightsmile:
Well, howdy neighbor :pinkiehappy:

Nothing!!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: Which is good news in-of it's self.

I'll give FO:E a try, but to be honest I'm not expecting to like it. I have absolutely no interest in post-apocalyptic stories, and even if I owned a console wouldn't buy or play Fallout, not because it's a bad game (I wouldn't know) but because I simply have no interest...

But for something as big as FO:E I guess I should at least give it a shot.

As for the fresh prince: here in the States, it means we can finally stop talking about the Martin/Zimmerman trial, because that's... bad. Just bad. (Seriously, the past two weeks all the news has been either the trial or "it's fucking hot outside")

heat wave looks like it broke today, but no one's counting on that lasting

psp7master
Group Contributor

No news is best news! :D

Well, you usually start driving into it in about ten chapters or so. :twilightsmile:

Well, we all have our preferences. But it's really the character development, and not the setting, that commands your attention. (Which is the reason why many sidefics aren't well received: they take the setting, but fail to deliver good character development.)

Bandy
Group Contributor

1344512 Nothing is good in a world where Josh does not fillyfool and write gay fanfics. Everything is darkness, and I need Rolos something fierce.

psp7master
Group Contributor

But Bandy, I can't write gay lesbian-esque horse fics any more... :fluttershysad:

Comment posted by Syvvak deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
Syvvak
Group Admin

Couldn't give two fucks about either.

1347170 I wanted to make a "two comments" joke here, but that would be wrong...

And every time I see this thread on my dashboard, I hear Professor Farnsworth.

psp7master
Group Contributor

Ah. Kody, ever the douchebaggy, but glorious bastard. Some things just never change. :twilightsmile:

Syvvak
Group Admin

My phone's a faggot and likes to double-post shit.

How does me not caring about people I couldn't give two shits about or a story I will never read make me a douchebag? Was it my presentation? Oh, wait. Don't care.

psp7master
Group Contributor

No, you being a douchebag makes you a douchebag, silly! (Still love you. All of the homo. :heart:)

Syvvak
Group Admin

Didn't we talk about labels on a journal of yours? Me saying people are asshats, and you saying that a label doesn't make the person or some communist bullshit like that?

psp7master
Group Contributor

I suppose. I didn't mean douchebag as an offence; more like my perception of your temporary mood swings.

P.S. Communism's not a bad thing.

Syvvak
Group Admin

Are you calling me bipolar? Ya know what happened to the last person who labled me so? I stabbed her.:twilightsmile:

I'M TELLING THE BOOK CHUTE! HE'S GONNA GET MUGGY TO FUCK YO' SHIT UP ALONG WITH THE TOASTER!

psp7master
Group Contributor

How cu- wait a minute...

P.S. We're talking Three Dog's toaster here, right? The one that's been on the fritz and needs fixing?

Syvvak
Group Admin

No, we're talking about Doctor Mobius' Toaster. The one bent on seeing the world burn in nuclear fire! AGAIN!

1353232>>1353212>>1347218>>1346338>>1344665>>1344657>>1344602>>1344563>>1344545Well, this took an unexpected turn... I thought we were talking about Belgium...

1357159 With these guys, you never know what they're on about.

1363245 I'm just starting to learn that.

Now, on to the next piece of news: It's a boy!

Man, this confused me for much longer than it should have. For some reason I completely missed the fact that you were talking about the royal family, and thought you were talking about Richard. :facehoof:
Preto: 0
Habit of reading things at 3 am: 1

psp7master
Group Contributor

Welcome to the JFF, where any talk can, and will, get sidetracked. :twilightsmile:

:rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34