The Jazzy Fillyfoolers 245 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Terrasora
Group Contributor

Right, just a quick query that popped into my head whilst preparing for beddy-bye time. What are all of you listening to right now? Any good songs that have been stuck in your head? Any bad songs stuck in your head because I've had the goddamn Song That Doesn't End in there for days now.

... Anyway, I feel that most people are aware of my Punch Brothers obsession and I don't think that anyone can blame me! I mean, check this out:
[youtube=rcZDI63yO1c]
That's right, they play Bach with a mandolin, a fiddle, a banjo, a bass, and a guitar.
Oh, and they also do Radiohead
[youtube=VrtIGHD3N-M]
And their original songs are just as good.
[youtube=EG_IwNZbU6I]

Alright, that's enough for now. I'll keep an ear out for anything you all are listening to!

I'm currently nursing my ongoing obsession with Hugh Laurie's musical endeavors.

Man, that was the coolest concert I've ever been to.

MUAHAHA!
ALL SONGS WITH FEELS!

SlightlyOnline
Group Contributor

I've been on an Opeth kick, so it's doubtful that it's anything anyone in this group would like. I would toss up some links, but being on mobile makes that a less than pleasant experience.

Terrasora
Group Contributor

Curse Hugh Laurie and his ability to do everything!
[youtube=f94n154OTY0]

Whoah... :derpyderp1: :derpyderp2:
Dude, that's not funny. Well, Andersen's "Winnie the Pooh" thing was actually funny, but that talent isn't...

Jeff Burgess feels! :fluttercry:

sobs most of what I listen to is fan music nowadays
I usually listen to Yourenigma's tunes, especially this one:

I also listen to dBPony's songs... All of them but these three are my favorites

Yourenigma makes my favorite music in general, but dBPony makes some catchy tunes so I'm fighting myself :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7