World War Bronies 734 members · 129 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Yeah, great movie, especially, when the allied planes go down, Plus the tomato soup

The radio static after that B-17F had its tail ripped off still haunts me. Now I really wanna get back on target for today. Unfortunately I think Im almost out of B-17G mission log sheets. Great game BTW.

I just agreed with you on your reply

On my last playthrough, 4 of my crew were killed by German fighters, (Navigator shot in stomach. Ruptured intestines. Bombardier had chunk of head blown off, flight engineer/top turret gunner shot in chest, collapsed lung, and co-pilot got shrapnel in his brain) 3 of my guns jammed up AND broke when I tried unjamming them, and when we made it back to England, unfortunately a low 2 die roll combined with damaged landing gear, flaps and ailerons, resulted in a crash killing 3 more. Theres optional rules in the booklets that allow you to see what kind of injuries your crew receives and what happens to destroyed enemy fighters using die rolls. Target for today is actually a reprint of B-17 queen of the skies from 1983. Look up Stuka joes playthrough on youtube. He's what got me into the game. On his final mission, I was amazed his plane was still flying.

I see. Say, do you know the mafia game series?

Yeah. One of them starts in Italy in 1943, right?

Yep. That was helpful for my Italy story, with the 1945 section being useful for it and some other stories as well, while Mafa 3 heled me with a Vietnam war story.

Why I asked, you might know that the first game gets a remake. There's a mission where you are chased by corrupt police and must fend them off from the back of a truck. In the remake, you not only have squad cars but also an armored truck after you

In Target for today, there is a Target listing manual to help you determine the target type and city, and the zone location. (your airbase is in zone 1) the zones go all the way up to 15, and your goal is to try to complete your tour of duty, 25 missions, 30 or even 50! The cities are displayed in alphabetical order at the end of the manual, and....One of the cities just happens to be AĆ¼shwitz.

Have you by chance watched the original documentary made during the war? Good stuff.

A bit but I was more interested in this one. My dad has Tora tora tora on his ps4, and I want to know if the 1970's movie Waterloo is available in the states.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14